It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17 school girls possessed by the devil!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
In Trinidad it is being reported that 17 school girls fell ill and threw themselves to the floor in convulsions, speaking weird languages, hissing, etc. In the article is states two girls tried to throw themselves over a balcony. One of the students helping restrain the possessed girls claimed the their eye's were rolling into the back of their heads and they were unusually strong. He also reported that some of the girls were speaking what sounded like another language. He say's the devil himself communicated to him and told him he wanted one of the girl's life, and to take her to the toilet.

Now, could this be a hoax set up by these girls? Two tried to throw themselves from a balcony, surely causing themselves harm. Surely a hoax wouldn't be taken that far. This is also in Trinidad where spirituality is taken to the extreme.

Also, there is a tread about the Catholic church training more priests and stepping up it's exorcisms due to reports of more demonic possessions. Are we under a demonic attack!

Link to Article

edit on 17-11-2010 by Mudman21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
:O

something similar happened in France

as soon as i can start a thread i ll post about it

thx OP

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by estebadia

Yes, these are both seemingly odd cases. I've been hearing about these more often. Hmm

Here is the France article.

There was a similar situation in Barbados in July.

Interesting to say the least.

edit on 11/17/10 by momeees because: France article link

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
sounds like the beginning of the salem witch trials when the group of girls pretended to be posessed...ended up getting a number of people murdered for their nonsense games.

and ya, people were pretty convinced.

its not hard to toss yourself over a balcony...you just walk over and do it...trying though...ya...sort of like how some "try" often is just a fun game of attention...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mudman21
Also, there is a tread about the Catholic church training more priests and stepping up it's exorcisms due to reports of more demonic possessions. Are we under a demonic attack!

Link to Article

one more thing to consider

Catholic church isn't doing all that well...it would suit them to do a couple hoaxes to try and show relevance in todays society.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by momeees
reply to post by estebadia

Yes, these are both seemingly odd cases. I've been hearing about these more often. Hmm

Here is the France article

There was a similar situation in Barbados in July.

Interesting to say the least.

link for france situation does not work

i m tryin to find english news for that or i ll translate you a french article (loooots of them)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

its not hard to toss yourself over a balcony...you just walk over and do it...trying though...ya...sort of like how some "try" often is just a fun game of attention...

well, in france the situation involved a whole family... with children and babies... i WILL NEVER JUMP FROM A WINDOW WITH MY BABY BOY ! unless i m stuck on a fire or chased by a demon
(and yes it could mean that i THINK i am chased by a demon without being actually chased by a demon)

drug search was done in france, no one used drugs or alcohol... no one was affiliated to a satanic cult... no explanation was given when the case was "closed" (well at least in the medias)

www.dailymail.co.uk...

here is a good english summary of what happened or supposed to happened in france

edit on 17/11/10 by estebadia because: link added

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
These devils seemed to have a rare blood lust...very scary if true.

The goal of every possession is defilement and eventual death as demons seem to have a sick love of being in a body when it expires. This episode reminds of when the devils begged Jesus to be cast into a herd of swine...they immediately killed themselves.

Usually though, it takes time, like weeks and months, for demons to usurp the human mind. These girls seem to have been overcome in a matter of hours, very strange.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Issue is already being discussed here.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mudman21

This is also going on in Mexico, there is the insane virus, I think it is to do with the electric universe theory, and how the earth is charging up. This will have a direct affect on alpha brain patterns.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

17 school girls possessed by the devil!

Yes sorry for that I was bored the other day.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Mudman21 It sounds like demonic possession, I have heard of cases of several people becoming possessed at the same time. However I am not sure why this happens, as far as I know no one can get possessed unless they allow themselves to. So I guess the question is ,where the girls interfering with something at the time that they shouldn't have being interfering with.

top topics

join