It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My EVP -The questioner questioned by a voice from the other side

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
EVP´s have always interested me. Though, sometimes with the amount of fakes there are circulating out there, its hard to take it all seriously, and it makes you doubt everything.

I started recording EVP´s a few years ago and i´ve had some luck.
I´ve had someone say my name, though slowlely, it sounded more like Andreu than Andrew, and ive taped footsteps and had several answers in German.

But this, which i taped this afternoon at 16.15hrs in my sons bedroom is probably the clearest ive had.
I ask questions in Spanish like -
Is there anyone here with me?
Whats your name?
Who are you?
And then at 1.35 secs into the tape, a voice states clearly "WHO IS THIS" in English.

I´ll try and get sme more answers from him tommorow, but for now i´ll leave you with this.

edit on 17-11-2010 by andy1972 because: A spelling error

edit on 17-11-2010 by andy1972 because: Change of title

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

I didn't think one could record an EVP with a blackberry, I think I caught some with my phone recorder one time. However, your EVP sounded mechanical (wierd). Just weird, I had normal voice sounds like whispering. But that mechanical voice, creepy!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
That was kind of creepy. I worked as a manager at a cleaning company once. One of my duties was to walk through buildings and make sure they were locked. One of them always gave me a bad feeling and I always played with the idea of getting video or trying to get an EVP there to see what I would get. After further thought, I decided against it. The place was just not right and I didn't know what would come through, if anything. I didn't want to take the chance of contacting something that would give me trouble, as I had to go there every night. I figured that once that door was opened things would intensify and I wouldn't be able to close it.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

i just use the voice recorder. I put it down, start it up ask a few questions and wait for about 2 minutes nothing more.

Doesnt matter where or when, usually i do them during the day when its quietest.

I dont understand while all the nuts who do em on tv have to wait till midnight.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

you can record EVPs on anything that can record sound. The first EVP I ever got was from a samsung walkman phone from a few years ago.

new topics

top topics

join