It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from strangestdude

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hi guys, I've been following ATS and have become more interested in the threads posted here. I am personally convinced that an economic collapse is underway (which is provable), I believe in an agenda towards a new world order (which I think can be shown to be probable) and the illuminati/mystery schools social engineering (which I admit is conjecture).

Anyway.. hope you guys are well and prepping!

Here's my youtube channel... www.youtube.com... (I'm not an advanced prepper, I'm just trying to raise awareness about prepping for the collaspe)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by strangestdude

What clued you in on the economic situation?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer faunction on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I do believe this will happen. Sooner than you think.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hi !

Yes, the economy doesn't looks not so great today !

In the last 5 days:

Dow -2.95%
Nasdaq -4.06%
S&P 500 -3.33%
Hang Seng -5.25%
Gold drops to $1325
Silver drops to $25.20
Euro is dropping since the last week

We'll wait and see how the European countries are dealing with their big financial issues.
But I can't wait to see it happening in the US too.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

What clued you in on the economic situation?

This is gonna sound nuts but this is the truth; I was first alerted in 2003 via laymen research into near death experiences... some foresaw the US and global economy collapsing. I thought it was 'interesting' at the time. Then in 2007 I was alerted by 2 Sufi saints via a book and a warning from the other's 'disciple'. But I didn't really beleive it until...

In 2010 I listened alot to Michael Ruppert and he was alerting people to the collapse, I took what he said seriously because he publicly predicted the meltdown of '08. I then began listening to others who publicly predicted the crash of '08, like Peter Schiff, Jim Rogers, Gerald Celente, and Steve Keen.

After listening to these guys I decided I wanted to understand things for myself, the main resources that gave me a 'model' to understand our current economic situation was; Why an economy grows and why it crashes by Peter Schiff, Money as Debt 1 and 2 (especially 2), this talk by Richard Heinberg, and this steve keen lecture.

After 2 weeks spending a few hours a day doing laymen research into economics (spent mainly listeing to Peter Schiff, Jim Rogers, Michael Ruppert, and Steve Keen, so I could get an understanding of an accurate 'model' of economics), one day in my bedroom I couldn't stay standing after I realized that we really are heading for a global economic collapse.

After that I made these 2 videos to alert others

I'm certainly no expert but I'm personally convinced, and I hope my simple 'holistic' model (how my mind works) assists others to wake up.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Erm... hope that answers your question.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

top topics

join