It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burger King Receipt Says 'F--- You'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I got to be careful next time I go to Burger King. I wonder what the casher was so upset about? What do you think?
BK rage source

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- An early-morning burger run to Burger King turned into a humiliating experience for one Sacramento man. After spending $9.22 on a Double Whopper with cheese, onion rings and a small drink at the Arden way restaurant, Francisco Perez looked at his receipt. “I looked at the receipt and it says ‘f--- you’ on it,” said Perez as he read the receipt. In big bold letters at the top of the receipt it has the four letter profanity spelled out: "f--- you," not once but twice.

I believe this is what went down at the drive through.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

That vid is sooooo funny dude, I think I put my back out, I'm gonna give you a star and flag on entertainment grounds alone

edit on 17-11-2010 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Lmao!! Just watched that video at work with a Co worker on my Droid. Star and flag.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
i know its a bit of a joke here but i didnt realise how addicted they were to fast food over there.

But not to go off topic, how the hell an the guy afford to eat whopper every day if he hasnt got a job... thats society huh

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

Americans love fast food. Why do you think theres more then one fast food restaurant on every corner you turn? Joking aside. (that was a joke?) I find it crazy we eat that much fast food. (that's the joke) 'Oh the irony!'

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

LMAO. Pissing myself laughing OP, best laugh I've had in months. Definite S&F for you my friend :-)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

dude i just checked it out
burger king= 11455 locations in the us alone
macdonalds = 12804 locations in the us alone

and that not including the other ones like kfc wendys whitecastle etc

im not surprised at the obesety problem over there

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I would have to agree. I hate a lot of fast food. I need to got back and lose some weight. Which would be fun to do and see how I can exercise when it starts to rain.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
What a dumb@$$!

Who pays $9.22 for a value meal?
Great video, shame the Mods will pull it.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

LMAO!! It was a value meal?? Oh man
Now THAT is something!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
so funny...people are additced to their whoopers. even with the urban legends of what BK puts in their whopper they STILL want them...its kind pathetic...people need to be a little more self sustaining.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Who's out buying Burgers at 1:41am on a Tuesday night anyway?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Hummmm hummm! I am one of those people who go out into the ghetto to buy hamburgers and whatever else. It's fun seeing the stars and seeing all the people. It's like the UN.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
That was funnier than hell man! Star and flag for you!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Those guys in the video are just acting. It is produced by Asa the comic. You can catch them looking at the camera every once in awhile.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyGirl

I know the actors in the youtube video are acting. I was talking about the link and news source I posted. The customer was presented with a derogatory receipt.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
You guys do know those are comedians and its a spoof on an old Burger King Ad where they told people that to see what they would do? You know, it's not real? I hope you do?

I enjoyed it though. You should put a warning in the Title though. Clearly R Rated.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by DirtyGirl

I know the actors in the youtube video are acting. I was talking about the link and news source I posted. The customer was presented with a derogatory receipt.

Smart ass employees destined for a life time of minimum wage who figured out how to change the text. That's all.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Who's out buying Burgers at 1:41am on a Tuesday night anyway?

drug dealers and their clients.

top topics

join