It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

21 dec 2012 could actually be 28 oct 2011

page: 1
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I have just read an article in New dawn magazine [sep oct 2010 edition] and the opinion of Barbara Sadtler MA RYT is that the Mayan calendar date could be different because transposing it to the Gregorian calendar was not exact

you can read the authors blog here

www.rnava-portal.net

and

Breatherasyouread.blogspot.com...




posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Ah great.... back to the drawing board.

Let's face it, we don't have a freakin clue.



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by megabyte
 


Not another date, that something will happen!! Getting sick of these now!!!!!!!!



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Lets be honest, its going to be a lot of other dates soon as well isn't it. When december 21st 2012 passes it will be a different date. Same old, same old... :yawn:



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I like that date more....it's only 350 odd days away, I can do that standing on my head



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
As determined by this . . .




posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by megabyte
 


thats weird, I went to both links and both says page or blog no longer exists. that was fast.



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaade
reply to post by megabyte
 


thats weird, I went to both links and both says page or blog no longer exists. that was fast.


really?

wow that was fast



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by megabyte
 


yea it was, was anybody else able to goto the links? maybe we need to look into this some more, see if we can find other sites sighting the same or similar information as we supposed to be in these links provided by OP.

S+F



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by megabyte
 


Good, Dec 2012 was way too long to wait, you can't maintain the level of excitement warranted by the end of the World for that length of time, I presume there's been a change of publicity teams or at least team leader, the old 2012 guy was obviously not suited to the job, jeesh it's the 21 century we're used to fast snappy professional organised campaigns, the new guy has managed to save over a YEAR.

I wonder if there'll be a series of viral "adverts" on YTube to increase public awareness??

SnF OP

edit on 17-11-2010 by Thepreye because: to add the SnF OP



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaade
reply to post by megabyte
 


yea it was, was anybody else able to goto the links? maybe we need to look into this some more, see if we can find other sites sighting the same or similar information as we supposed to be in these links provided by OP.

S+F


here are some links I am getting from google

www.google.com.au...

I searched for

barbara sadtler mayan prophecy



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by megabyte
 


I find a ton of links pointing to Oct. 28, 2011 as the real time for the mayan calender. Here is one of those sites.

www.calleman.com...



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Oct 28 2011 is a well known date of something that is predicted or in a prophecy. This is not hidden anywhere and is in dozens of threads if not hundreds.

Sorry, but this is old news.

In my opinion, another date to look forward too watch come and go as the rest do. Knock it off already, if its going to happen it will happen without your consent or understanding.

Imagine this "Peons floating on a rock in infinite amount of space with infinite other peoons floating on infinite rocks" welcome to my world.

IS it truely important for one rock of peons to be lost when there is infinite others?
edit on 17-11-2010 by Eavel because: spelling



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tramman2000
 


Please supply us with pictorial evidence of you standing on your head for the next
350 days or so, since you claim that you can do it ...



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Use the search and type "28 2011" next time please.

Great material about this subject: MajanMajix
Check the left menu and scroll down to see some eye-opening video's.



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by megabyte
 


#1 reason Dec 21st 2012 is being forced down our thoats...

they want us caught off guard.
human nature is to prepare at the last minute. by pushing Dec 2012 as opposed to the Oct 2011 date, they know most people won't start preparing until Jan of 2012.

by then it will be to late...


of course thats just my opinion and nothing could come of either of those dates...



posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sover3igN
Use the search and type "28 2011" next time please.

Great material about this subject: MajanMajix
Check the left menu and scroll down to see some eye-opening video's.


Mayan Majix is a site I have poured over in the past.... I discovered it through watching a presentation by Ivan 'Evon' Stein.

Lungold's message is just a continuation of the theories presented by Calleman, and while both have flaws in their predictions of what we were to expect in the past few years, they are not far off.

I feel that they were both just being a bit to optimistic in their expectations of us shedding the effects of the POWER that is held over us

ETHICS is becoming more and more an issue, but they still have such a firm grasp on us that we are still under their control.



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
It's just more bull crap... Another date... Another disaster... Yawn...



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Heads up:


The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad
reply to post by megabyte
 


#1 reason Dec 21st 2012 is being forced down our thoats...

they want us caught off guard.
human nature is to prepare at the last minute. by pushing Dec 2012 as opposed to the Oct 2011 date, they know most people won't start preparing until Jan of 2012.

by then it will be to late...


of course thats just my opinion and nothing could come of either of those dates...



Best not to wait until 2012 to think about being prepared then huh




top topics



 
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join