It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPS902 Contrail Science plane theory debunked

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

This proves to me that you are a member of the disinfo gang on this forum (or your account was highjacked). Your posts and those responding to yours have exposed the desperate planer scheme in full. They all sounds too dramatic to be real, especially those confessions and redemptions. You all just completely overdid it.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
A very small point I would like to make concerning Boondock's apology. I don't think it is fair to blame the pilots of said plane for the controversy. I would blame the TV station that first reported this as so, and "The General" and others that made statements that were based on incomplete evidence yet offered 100% proof that what they said was right, when in fact it was 100% wrong. And finally the people that continued to build their cases on hearsay and nonsense are who is to be blamed for all of this. I think it is a real cop out to try and blame the pilots. Collectively we should be upset with this news organization and bring them to task for starting all of this.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hiddencombo

I am going to take exception to the Boondock Saint as Disinfo Agent comment.
I feel the reasons justifing that comment were from some one who doesn't understand Southerners
atall...
But that's your loss, not ours.

Have a nice day sir.

edit on 18-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

This dramatic turn-around by Boondock-Saint only further confirms my suspicions that this site is downright dangerous.
I hope he's OK?
This whole think stinks like a beached whale.
Watch your arses, everyone!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Starling

So, are you suggesting that in fact BDS was correct about all of this and someone (assuming you mean men in black type) might have used some physical persuasion in order to make him post an apology on ATS?

I think if we have learned anything at all from this ordeal, it is that we need to stop reading too far into things and start taking some of them at face value and not using our imaginations to outweigh facts and evidence. For instance we went from a plane contrail to a Chinese sub and ICBM's, from an apology to men in black beating up the poster. See how things can get twisted?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiddencombo

OK. I have checked the contrailscience.com, but I don't understand the following picture on their website:

Why does the small contrail always face TOWARD the camera, rather than align with the radar track, which is said to be the actual flight route of UPS902?

The contrail is blown slightly to the south of the actual track, about 5 degrees. This is greatly exaggerated by the viewing angle. The palne points in the same direction of the contrail, but is moving slightly sideways, see "crabbing" in aviation.

From above:

From Long Beach:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
So, I guess it's time for Rick Warren to get a word in here. (That would be me). Boondock, I except your apology. Thank you. Good thing I saw your post before I replied as I was planning to. It wasn't going to be pretty. I'm glad that uncinus jumped in and cleared things up. Much thanks. And thanks for all that stuck up for me.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Shoreline because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I am sorry but are you kidding me? Your explanation is just crap. Contrail blown SLIGHTLY south? 5 degrees? "crabbing" in aviation?? Now take a look again at this picture from contrailscience.com:

Tell me why the small contrails from the object is PERPENDICULAR to the trajectory of the alledged radar track of UPS902 on most points??

From the POV of the camera, the UPS902's radar track does not come directly toward the viewer. It traverses diagnally across the sky, at an angle of about 30 degree or less from the horizon. The small contrails, which is supposed to be fresh and strong, should align with the trajectory of the radar track. But what do we see in this picture? A strange comet forced to follow the radar track?? hahaha

I don't think the viewing angle is greatly exaggerated. I think it is your "crabbing" theory that is so superbly exaggerated that you even try to link the small contrails with the radar track.

It's not crabbing in aviation. It is a revolution in aviation!! The "plane" simply flies crosswards now!

Guess you and those on contrailscience.com have yet more plumbing job to do about your theories.

Nice try.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by badBERTHA
This question may be a bit late but hopefully pertinent ... if it had been proved beyond doubt that it was indeed a missile. what would anyone here have done about it?

very good question

and I am assuming you meant
what would have been done by
us members of ATS and not our
military.

As far as us goes,
I don't think there would have
been anything we could do
other than question the authorities
as to why they would lie to us and
ask them what they did about it.
But that's hindsight at this point
IMO

And thank you for contributing
to this thread.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Yes and I'm not ready to say I was wrong..
There's something very fishy going on...
Why does the first pic from Rick Warren show a contrail that is almost vertical, if not leaning right?

At a minimum that first pic shows a trail around 80 miles long...ie: around 12 minutes to horizon..
Why did it still appear vertical for the first 12 minutes and then suddenly get blown south?

Also, why does the lax cam pic show a trail definitly leaning left when it was taken at 5:15 when Rick's first pic taken at 5:19 shows a vertical trail..
Link to cam pic
www.cargolaw.com...

I know lax is around 20 miles north of longbeach but that doesnt explain the huge difference in the pics as the object is measnt to be over 160 miles west of both positions.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiddencombo
This proves to me that you are a member of the disinfo gang on this forum (or your account was highjacked). Your posts and those responding to yours have exposed the desperate planer scheme in full. They all sounds too dramatic to be real, especially those confessions and redemptions. You all just completely overdid it.

well you are more than free to express
your opinions and theories. But I assure
you I am no disinfo agent and my account
has not been hijacked. I normally do take
the "gov is wrong" stance on many threads
and very seldom yield to the theories the
other side presents. But I def can see how
this thread played out that you would think that
as it would make sense logically looking
at it from your perspective. But you do have
to realize, we are all human and we do make
mistakes. But as JFK once said:

"A mistake is only a mistake if we fail to correct it"
JFK

In this particular case,
I corrected it.

best wishes

boon

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoreline
So, I guess it's time for Rick Warren to get a word in here. (That would be me). Boondock, I except your apology. Thank you. Good thing I saw your post before I replied as I was planning to. It wasn't going to be pretty. I'm glad that uncinus jumped in and cleared things up. Much thanks. And thanks for all that stuck up for me.

well hello Rick

sorry we got u out of bed
for this nonsense, lol.

My apologies for the hasty
assumptions based on flawed
images from another site.

And so glad to see u chime in here

boon

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
I don't think it is fair to blame the pilots of said plane for the controversy.

lol, I am not blaming them,
I was just asking if they knew how
much controversy their plane
caused. I blame myself for not
seeing the evidence sooner,
50-some pages too late as a matter
of fact.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I see in that case it is a very fair question then. I too am curious if they have any idea about this. The rest of my statement I really meant though, I think it sucks that this news station will get to drop out of this while thing after putting out this bad information. I wish there was some way we could retaliate.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Best thing to do is find the truth..
Aint seen any so far..Nothing adds up..

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I can't help you there backinblack, nothing left to be said as far as I can see. I wish you luck in your quest though, I have a feeling if you haven't found anything that will satisfy you yet you probably aren't going to find it ever.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
NWO test fired a rocket... then shot it down when they saw it could hit land.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Well neither has an officila notified us what it was yet..
So I guess I'm not alone..

Just like the Norway Spiral, spin a BS theory and keep pushing it till people get bored and go back to TV..

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Does the government need to confirm that today is Friday? They could not care less whether backinblack on ATS has an official answer from them on what this nonevent was. I hope you aren't holding your breath for that statement, because I doubt they will ever make one.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join