It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As i delve into conspiracies...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I feel more and more connected to religion.

Let me be honest, growing up i was a hardcore atheist. Im talking, at best "god" was an alien but most likely just some tool used by the Romans to control their population. You name it, i had a reasonable explanation for everything. If something was unexplained... well it wasn't religious. I just used the "alien" answer. Scientifically, thats the best one. Nobody really knows why we are here, but i felt religion didn't explain it too well either.

Well, as i started delving into the paranormal, astral projection, conspiracy theories of the grandeur. I started to realize something: This world is not that which it seems. Not just in a literal sense, but in a metaphysical sense also. This is when i started to realize that what if there really was a heaven, hell and god and that was the "actual" world. What if our world is just a test or some kind of playground for this other worlds existence.

The more i started seeing other dimensions and spirituality, the more i started realizing that the world out there is just as real, if not more so , than the one in here.

This leads me to more questions than answers. Like:
God throughout the bible and religious texts constantly kills multitudes of humans.
If god threatened you, your family, and your life, would you still put your faith in him?

Is God and Hell really just two opposites? Yin and Yang? We are the center-piece of the Yin-Yang.

Imagine the Yin-Yang as a galaxy. It swirls around as the white clashes the black, but because of that struggle we are here today. Because there is a good and there is a bad, we have our existence.

These are just the many different beliefs and experiences i have, and i really dont know any other way to define it.

Sometimes i think life is just a dream, and no ones real, but then at the end of the day i have to tell myself there has to be a reason for all this.

At the end of the day, i dont really know
. All i know is i wont go down easy, whether it be China invading, our government going AWOL, or some ethereal beings coming down to take me away.

edit on 17-11-2010 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

My belief is that there is a God but he is half good and evil. The problem I have with a lot of religions is that they personify God and portray him as all good, and the Devil as all bad. But we are all half good and evil, just as God, just as the yin-yang.

And maybe life is a dream. Do you ever wonder that you are experiencing life the way you are because you are observing it in a fashioned manner?
edit on 17-11-2010 by nittin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

With all of the writings and discussions on Holographic Reality, Physical Worldly Illusion, Projected Consciousness, Matrix, Avatar, Multi-Dimensions, Alternate Universes, Oneness, and Infinite Unity... I never took into consideration:

what if there really was a heaven, hell and god and that was the "actual" world. What if our world is just a test or some kind of playground for this other worlds existence.

For some reason or another, the concept of a Heaven/Hell afterlife always seemed... faith-based alone with no way to further explain or elaborate the concept. I truly thank you for posting your understandings. You just gave me another puzzle piece to play with on my path. May Peace be upon you.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

With all of the writings and discussions on Holographic Reality, Physical Worldly Illusion, Projected Consciousness, Matrix, Avatar, Multi-Dimensions, Alternate Universes, Oneness, and Infinite Unity... I never took into consideration:

what if there really was a heaven, hell and god and that was the "actual" world. What if our world is just a test or some kind of playground for this other worlds existence.

For some reason or another, the concept of a Heaven/Hell afterlife always seemed... faith-based alone with no way to further explain or elaborate the concept. I truly thank you for posting your understandings. You just gave me another puzzle piece to play with on my path. May Peace be upon you.

Well im glad i could help you. We are all walking on this path but nobody really knows where it will lead us, but i do my best to find out.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by nittin

My belief is that there is a God but he is half good and evil. The problem I have with a lot of religions is that they personify God and portray him as all good, and the Devil as all bad. But we are all half good and evil, just as God, just as the yin-yang.

And maybe life is a dream. Do you ever wonder that you are experiencing life the way you are because you are observing it in a fashioned manner?
edit on 17-11-2010 by nittin because: (no reason given)

What do you mean by "fashioned manner"?

Do you mean like Television?News? ATS? Please elaborate .

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

demonseed,

You will find our True God, Yahweh is righteous true and just and is Love. Why did He slay people in the old testament, it is simple, they were the enemies of His People, they were also enemies of Him as Satanists are today. He fought the wars of His people to keep them in the land He wanted them and had promised them. We are in a war now all of us, each must and will decide which side and not to decide is to decide. We are at a time that the true God and the True religion to Him is Hated and those of it.

Joh 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

We must understand that our God of love must destroy sin and sinners for if He didn't it would continue to destroy or He wouldn't be Love.

Na 1:9 What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.

Sure Satan and all who are of him condemn God, Yahweh, could you expect anything else?

Sin and rebellion had to raise it's ugly head to show without any doubt what it would lead to, then it would be done away with and never again will raise up as all know where it led to that are saved out of it. Also know that we are very close to the finish line.

Re 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

His Creation is being destroyed. If your house was being destroyed don't you believe you have a right to put an end to that destruction.

Truthiron.

top topics

join