It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I am such a noob!!! When I first tried to post this the powers that be deleted it, so let me reword it as best i can.I tried to put this in the appropriate category but i couldnt figure it out! (mods move it if you have to) Ok, so this is my first thread (I hope I'm doing it right). I was debating, for awhile, on what my first thread should concern. After mulling it over thousands (maybe millions) of times, I decided to go with former Governor Jesse Ventura. Why I decided to do this is because I saw my first episode of his show and then went out and bought his book "Don't Start the Revolution Without Me". I am amazed at what he has become, from where he started in life, and how intelligent he is. I want to get the word out that America needs this man to lead us (and others like him). But, I digress, i'll let him speak for himself.......

This man has a lot to say and to me it make sense I think we should all give him his due. What do you think?

edit on 17-11-2010 by Gemwolf because: Fixed YouTube Embeds

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS! I think I agree with your post lol. I started watching Jesse's show at the beginning of this season and he seems to have caught on to the shady truth. He also seems like a stand up guy. I haven't read his book yet but I would definately like to.

ere's to hoping he is the real deal. There is not enough public figures speaking the truth out there by far. I hope he is the real deal, and of course stays safe!

Thanks for the thread! Have a S&F!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I love what he is doing with CT, a bit hokey here and there, but I can live with it. If he is legit, then I worry an accident will happen to him. If he is legit, I wonder how this stuff is being allowed on our airways. If he is legit, he has my complete respect. I just worry that something is a little off with the whole thing and I can't put my finger on it. Do we know who owns TRU? I have not investigated it yet.

Welcome!

join