It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrate Diversity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
It is a very awesome thing.

It would be strange and dull if everyone was the same weight, height, and skin color.

I come from a place which is a melting pot of ethnicities and cultures. It makes me so happy when I go about my day and see all the unique people and faces.

I have lived temporarily in places where it was 90% Caucasian, and it was definitely not my style.

I like to live in a place where you can see a large variety of cultures and mindsets.

Diversity spans much more than humans.

Think of vehicles. Two cars of the same make and model, over time, will become two very different cars based on the people who drive them.

Also think of the wildlife. I love how many different species of animals are here with us on this planet. Animals are really great. Think of the trees and flora, how much different yet the same they are from us. Think of all these incredible living things, right here with us on Mother Earth.

I think you get the gist of it.

Celebrate the diversity of our planet and universe.

-SES

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

You are so right.

Diversity is brilliant, but it also causes wars.

Live in peace!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
Diversity is brilliant, but it also causes wars.

Diversity doesn't cause wars, people in fear cause wars. PEOPLE cause wars. Greedy people cause wars.

Diversity is beautiful and my hope is that people who are different can learn to live together without feeling the need to change those who are different from them.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Unity in Diversity

new topics

top topics

join