It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About the Off Coast "Jet Stream"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Although I am still trying to gather the Proper intel into this issuse. I have heard rumours from top end leaders (prefer not to identify who or where) that the so called "Jet stream" that was off the west coast of the U.S was actually a prototype of a Space wepon that was Launched from an off shore facility. The Wepon itself is extremely similar to that of the 1995 James bond film The GoldenEye. The main differnce between the two is that the wepon uses microwaves to rapidly heat a precise area. where the films wepon was an EMP (if I'm not mistaken). Looking forward to hear if anyone else has evidence.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Namewithheld

OK i'll bite. You ask if anyone else has evidence, implying what you presented is evidence?. I just bet you cannot name your sources eh? Well that's a big tease. Name & agency would be good for starters!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It wasn't our government. I personally believe it was a test of might. Like when we put our ships in the Arabian Gulf to do circles for 6 months, we are showing our might. Do you honestly think that any government would tell the public who did what? This will get brushed under the rug by our government. If you think they don't know what it is, that's just insane.

new topics

join