It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Movie Of The Year?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Worst movie of the year? Whats your opinion of the worst movie released this year?

I think mine would be for the very hyped SAW 7 and along with any Romantic comedy released

I think i can comfortably say SAW 7 is the worst film I saw this year. The first one was good was a proper thriller with some gore, now it was just gore with some bad acting

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

saw[2,x].movie = bad.movie.just.crap();

jigsaw can only be good once

My personal best was.. skyline.

But I have yet to see paranomral activity 2 so don't press the statues yet!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
500 Days of Summer sucked. Girlfriend rented it, least she hated it too....

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The Wolfman ... even Emily Blunt's hotness couldn't save this movie from itself.

That's pretty bad.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
the last airbender.

m night shabangabang strikes another blow for mediocrity.

everything he touches turns to poop.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Vampires Suck and the rest of that movie ilk of pop references and zero storyline or acting ability, my missus wanted it and I watched about 5 minutes and went into the other room to xbox the foul memory of it out of my mind

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I haven't seen a lot of new movies this year but I knew that "The Last Airbender" was torn apart by critics and the clips I have seen of it looked awful. It is making a lot of people's "Worst of 2010" lists. I think it's going to take home a lot of razzies.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
In this economy, I'm pretty much only going to see films I really want to see....so I haven't seen a lot of clunkers yet.

I don't get the Saw 7 backlash... I didn't see it as any worse or better than the last few Saw movies, so audiences should have known what to expect. The "twists" were pretty transparent though, but could just be because once you know the formula, harder to be surprised by it.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The worst movie of this year? Lord there have been so many. Let see, The last air bender, Saw 7, Vampires suck, and the new Friday the 13th. (decent movie but not robert enguland and freddy didn't have any of his great one liners). Alice in Wonderland, and The Crazies. Thats just the ones that I can think of.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
"Saw 7"....there's a surprise! Usually when you get to # 7 of any movie, you'd probably rather be watching an elementary school play.

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Agreed. Saw 3d was horrible. Bad acting and minimal 3d effects. Garbage.

I have to watch Audition now to make up for it. Please, no more Saw movies, Mark.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by twinsmom
and the new Friday the 13th. (decent movie but not robert enguland and freddy didn't have any of his great one liners).

That right there is just hilarious

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think most movies that go beyond 7 get silly, however I still found the jason vorhees movies watchable on a very dumb down bored on a friday night type way

I think the consensus is saw 7...

however i just remembered

Clash of the titans, and pirhana 3d...they come close!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Clash and Pirahna are two I actually wanted to see, but never got to it (and had really bad reviews from friends)... I still want to see them though, as rentals maybe...but I'm not expecting much from them. I loved the originals of these, even though they too were cheesy....so would like to see the followups.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Of all the movies i've watched this year i found piranha (3D) the most insufferable.
Skyline was not upto the expectations as well, but at least one could hope for a better ending, which never happened anyways but Piranha was intolerable right from the beginning.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I liked saw 7
but my worst is probably skyline

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Vampires Suck and the rest of that movie ilk of pop references and zero storyline or acting ability,

If you've seen "Disaster Movie", "Epic Movie", or "Meet The Spartans", you'd have to pretty much expect this. All of them are weak spoof movies at best (though oddly, usually have great closing credits...seeing Hercules sing "I Will Survive" was damn funny)....

So, not expecting much at all from 'Vampires Suck", and as I've seen only the first Twilight movie (and under duress...man was THAT boring...), I probably won't get the references. My wife keeps telling me the other Twilights are better, but I'm not ready to believe her yet after that waste of two hours.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The Social Network. God awful mess from start to finish
I'm sure Jean Claude Van Damme will be in the sequel though.

brill

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I would have to say the new Wall Street. It wasn't as bad as Clash or those other 3D fails, I just hated how they are trying to franchise it with that evil, evil colon in the title. Also, it does not make me feel how the original did or even Boiler Room (if we are to stay in that type of finance film).

Best film so far... I got to give it to those guys at Dreamworks and Pixar. I am literally torn between Toy Story 3 and How to Train Your Dragon.

Notables: Buried, Unstoppable, and Inception

(I am a movie freak)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

The newer spoof movies are too much, yes. However, you can't tell me the first two "Scary Movie"'s weren't great. The Wayans brothers usually don't disappoint.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join