It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannabis scratch 'n' sniff cards given to Dutch citizens to catch drug growers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Hahahaha... I know its sickening.
There are lots of people trying to convince our government that legally growing weed on an industrial scale is a nessecity. Its just wrong that the only argument that actually made them consider it, is the one with lotsa dollarsigns embedded into it..

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

I want one!!!

I recall in a movie called "the union" made about canda mostly, they also encourage citizens to smell for illegal groweries.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

OK, get those people together, and recruit a lot more people, and march.

I am not kidding, you can overcome your government if you try hard.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Are you trying to tell me that there are any Dutch Citizens who DON'T know what cannabis smells like?

It all comes down to tax in the end, although I was suprised to hear it was illegal to grow weed en masse in NL. I always assumed there were government approved groweries who were taxed for the right to grow cannabis.

Learn something new every day... especially on this site

edit on 17-11-2010 by nik1halo because: spelling

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Haha. I wonder if these people carry these card things around with them for reference, I wonder if police dogs can spot the difference

Maybe they should start distributing scratch and sniff cards that smell like bullsh*t too, because that's what I think of this program quite honestly.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by marriah3330
Dangers??? I know, right, because those damn marijuana plants just may explode, damn they are dangerous LOL. I do have to say, the scratch and sniff cards are pretty clever though.

Actually, these illegal home plantations are very dangerous. The marijuana is not grown in the back garden, but rather in improvised cultivation rooms, draining power illegally at a high fire risk. Imagine you are a neighbor of such a person and not just his, but also your house burns to the ground.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Yeah, I guess so if you have retards running indoor grow ops, but usually you need some intelligence in the first place to do so. And yes, so dangerous, I wonder why they just cant grow a plant outside like any other plant

You have more of a risk of lint catching fire in your dryer. You know what causes fires and explosions in home ops? Meth labs, and they are a whole different game.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by marriah3330
Dangers??? I know, right, because those damn marijuana plants just may explode, damn they are dangerous LOL. I do have to say, the scratch and sniff cards are pretty clever though.

It is possible to burn the house down, if you dont keep an eye on them, I think this is the biggest danger they must be referring to. A house in my town just burnt down due to cannibis farming.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

A Dutchman who was kidnapped from his cannabis-vending coffeeshop in Amsterdam last December, escaped from his captors in neighbouring Belgium on Tuesday, Dutch police said.

"Despite the cuffs around his ankles, he managed to escape and alert the police at a petrol station", Amsterdam police said in a statement. Said Faggouss had been held at a building in Maasmechelen in the northeast of Belgium.

He appeared "healthy", police said. Faggouss was kidnapped from his coffee shop in Amsterdam on 8 December by four men with automatic firearms who forced him into a delivery van and drove off.

Investigators found a cannabis plantation at the place where Faggouss had been held in Maasmechelen, said the statement. No arrests have been made.

Police would not give more details of Faggouss' escape or the motive for his kidnapping.

www.rnw.nl...

Sketchy business.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join