It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings - William J. Birnes on Coast to Coast AM tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

UFO Sightings (Tue 11-16)

Author, magazine publisher, and host of the History Channel's UFO Hunters, William J. Birnes will discuss the recent rash of UFO sightings, how they relate to a huge catalog of previous sightings, and what listeners can do to maximize their chances of having a UFO sighting of their own.

First Hour: Richard C. Hoagland talks about space news.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Im sure some of you will be interested in tuning in to listen to the show.
Im not really familar with William J. Birnes, so im not exactly sure what to expect.
George Noory will be the host tonight.

Cheers

edit on 16-11-2010 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91
[
Im not really familar with William J. Birnes, so im not exactly sure what to expect.

I love Bill Birnes! He is very passionate about UFOlogy, and I love that about him. He is, I suppose, on the extreme end of the believers' section, and lacks that little objective outlook on things. But I enjoy listening to him.

Can I listen to Coast to Coast on the web? Is it free?

Edit: Ah, I guess they don't stream online. And they do have old episodes in their archives, but you gotta be a member to listen to the archives, and membership is not free. Guess nothing's free in this world, eh....
edit on 17-11-2010 by Arrius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

Birnes gets a little far fetched here and there but I too enjoy hearing what he has to say. I cant say I believe everything he comes up with but its pretty entertaining in the least.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Arrius

It's free if you listen to it from radio stations that play Coast to Coast. They have a list on their site.

Here is one www.kgmi.com...

You can listen live, top right hand corner.

P&L

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wally898
reply to post by Arrius

It's free if you listen to it from radio stations that play Coast to Coast. They have a list on their site.

Here is one www.kgmi.com...

You can listen live, top right hand corner.

P&L

Thank you!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
who is williams?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Bill Birnes also does a show on the History Channel called "UFO Hunters," which is an interesting show. He has a couple of co-hosts, which help to keep his "enthusiasm" somewhat grounded. Even though he is very enthusiastic, the show does mention people, places, books, etc. which can be used as resources to do your own inquiries and come to your own conclusions.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mannie159

UFO Hunters was discontinued sadly. All that it shows now is re-runs of the show.

The same with UFO Files.

Hopefully Ancient Aliens picks up steam and continues on for a 3rd season (and gets more episodes per season) and I think it'll get a 3rd season for sure. Its popular.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Being a skeptic, I actually like listening to Bill, sometimes he goes way off since he is hard core UFOoligist but he entertaining none the less. Many people thought UFO Hunters sucked but I have them all DVR'd and enjoyed the show.
It was interesting to know that he mentioned UFO Hunters show showed too much with the cow fetus with a human shaped head, getting pictures at night on Area 51, and Dulce hence the people in the know shut the show down.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Bill is great he is also the guy that runs UFO magazine. I always wondered if he has some eye condition because he almost always wears aviators and when he doesn't he squints and blinks tremendously?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
reply to post by Mannie159

UFO Hunters was discontinued sadly. All that it shows now is re-runs of the show.

The same with UFO Files.

Hopefully Ancient Aliens picks up steam and continues on for a 3rd season (and gets more episodes per season) and I think it'll get a 3rd season for sure. Its popular.

UFO Files>>>>>>Ancient Aliens>>UFO Hunters.

I'm actually happy UFO Hunters got axed. I thought it was a terrible program, and cast UFOlogy in a bad light.

That said, I appreciate the thread. I'm waiting for C2C to start on my local AM radio station.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

This thread was made on November 16th.
Sorry for the confusion.

If you go to this site and enter November 17th, 1 AM, you can listen to the show from 1-5 AM.

www.am770chqr.com...

Cheers
edit on 22-11-2010 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join