It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orion Constellation Spiritual Leader Certification.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Last night I was feeling very strange, and when that happens, I like to look to the night sky for answers and such.

So I went outside and looked to the sky, and there it was, clear as day (or should I say night), the Orion constellation. This part of the sky has always resonated with me, and so I decided to have some communication with it...

So I did, and they sent me some info. One thing Orion can do is certify a tribe/group/message and let it be known throughout the universe as a legitmate thing.

It does sound confusing, but let me explain. Basically, as some of you might know, I am the leader of a pack of dog and wolf spirit animals, along with a large group of other spirit animals as well. Orion said they could certify this group as a legitmate "tribe," , and asked if I wanted to add any new members before I began the certification process.

I found out over this weekend that one of my good friends passed away. Earlier this year, another friend had passed away as well. One was a guy, and the other was a girl.

It then hit me, what if I were to welcome their unique energy signatures into my body? What if a part of themselves could live on through me? I was totally okay with it and decided to give it a try.

So, I drew a stargate, went back outside, pointed it at Orion, and began the process.

I feel the entire universe's energy being drawn into the stargate, and I ask for my two friends to join me in my body. I feel both of my friend's spirits enter my body. I am glad to feel their vibes again.

I then tell Orion this is the group I want to register, as I also invoke all of my spirit animals.

Ding. Done. I am a certified leader of my new tribe, approved by the Orion constellation.

I return to my bed utterly exhausted, but glad I completed this task.

I sleep a long time.

I wake up today, and feel great. I feel my friends and spirit animals happily mingling with each other; we make a good team.

So yeah. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

-SES

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Heya Sol,

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. and at the same time so happy that you have found a way to cope with it and let them live on. Your name fits you so well. Always one of the brighter rays I enounter.

Keep shining!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I am not sure about all that stargate and speaking to Orion stuff, sounds similar to the ancient Egyptian beliefs (not saying it's wrong, just not all that familiar with it.). But almost every night for the past few weeks I have looked up to the sky and the first thing I have seen is Orion, which is kind of cool and weird to me. Tonight I looked up and saw Sirius right next to the big bright moon as if they were friends having a conversation, it was awesome!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The first thing I wanted to say was that I'm sorry for your loss, but you've already turned it into something positive. And now your friends can help guide you while they live on through you. That's nothing to be sorry about. We should all be so lucky

Thanks for sharing, sol

Sounds like a once in a lifetime experience.

--Kit.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Sol, you have my condolences for the loss of your loved ones. I am rejoicing, however, at the fact that you have been able to reconnect to them in spirit. I need to state, however, that while I know that you have the best intentions at heart, are you sure that you were right in absorbing their essence? I'm not saying it was wrong, but is there a slim chance that they needed to move on to their next stage in development? I'm just looking out for you my bradah.

I have to say that I have always felt some sort of connection with Orion. I don't know if that is because he is the most easily recognizable constellation in the night sky, or if there is a really spiritual connection there. That is one mystery that I am trying to solve on my own spiritual journey. I'm glad you brought this topic up, because I do believe that there is some Egyptian rituals that had to do with what you are describing. If I can find some material to post relating to that, I'll pass it along.

Much love.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If you guys get amazed and impressed with Orion, look at the nose in your face, and be no less amazed and impressed by its presence and function.

There is a program running it and there is a Programmer ever online, keeping it in existence and operating until the time also ordained by Him to already take leave.

Pachomius

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

It is definitely not their full "soul", so to speak. It is a part of it, just how we give each other a part of ourselves all the time.

It was a mutual agreement. I asked them if a part of themselves would like to accompany me on my journeys, and they both agreed.

Both of them happened to be my co-workers at a job I had. I was the leader then, and they were glad to work with me and the 3 of us had a great connection. Now, it feels as if we are all working at that job again, working together to do what must be done.

But yeah, a large portion of them has moved on for sure. It's funny, because the part that is with me; I see them as bite sized, and they fly around me and land on my shoulders sometimes. It's really cute. It's a small part of themselves, and it makes me happy.

-SES

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

=) Enough said. I just wanted to make sure you were dotting all your "I's" and crossing all your "T's." I care about you too much to have something negative happen after performing something like this. I always feel like I have a little part of people that I have lost over the years with me. It's a comforting feeling.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Guys, death is an illusion. Don't feel bad for it. Life is an illusion too btw so don't worry about that stuff.

And there is really nothing to worry about as far as energetic interactions are concerned. You only need to be aware of Self, because that's really all there is. Don't buy into fear-based illusions. You will guarantee a fear-based result.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Conratulations!

Now that you've got your Spiritual Leader certificate from Orion, why not try some of the other quality products in our Celestial Mail-Order Diploma range?

• Weight Watchers' Diploma from Libra (available in sizes L to XXXL)

• Gemini Mental Unhealth Certificate for schizophrenics and bipolar disorder sufferers

• Personalized Death Certificates from Cancer (now available in Heaven Blue and Divine Light Silver as well as Basic Black)

• Pisces Feminine Hygiene Inspector's Diploma

PLUS!!!

SPECIAL OFFER--SURPLUS STOCK CLEARING

• Virgo Certificates of Maidenhood

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Hey there Solar E,

A few interesting points in regards to your situation one of which being that the shamanic tradition I belong to is one that says the wolf was the first shaman and many of us have wolves as our power animals. I am drawn to think that the wolf is calling us home.

One part of the OP which concerns me is the notion of keeping the dead with you. This is a shocking concept when we consider its repercussions of not allowing our relatives to fully cross over. What happens when the entire human race calls back their friends and relatives? What is the cost of holding them here with all they've gained so that 'we' can feel better about 'our' loss?

My purpose in shamanism is to assist all souls living, dying and dead to find their way home and I cannot let this slip by without sharing my opinion of how dearly needed those souls are on the other side. Whole and 100% complete. A sad fact is that you are more then likely not the only one holding onto a piece of them Solar E and it is unknown how much soul loss they have experienced while on this Earth to begin with. It is imperative that we as a human race take responsibility for the successful crossing over of souls in order to assure the possibilities for our descendants.

Great condolences to you for their passing, but I urge you to seek comfort with we the living so that we may lay our ancestors to rest and allow them to complete their task here on Earth.

Much love and blessings brother,

-G
edit on 17-11-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

What are "spirit animals"?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Gradius...

I definitely appreciate your viewpoint.

We all carry parts of each other within us... I know my two friends needs to move on, and they have...

When I say a part of them still lives within me, it is more figuratively...

My memory of them is what really lives on through me. Having them as little angels flying around me is just a manifestation of them through my mind.

It is really all about the mind, and the fun little things you can do with it.

It is hard to explain, but I am in no way holding my friends back... I know they have moved on, I feel it.

But that doesn't change the fact that a small part of them has opted to stay behind and chill out on my shoulders. It's really cool.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

-SES

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

While we have had some rough spots in our past interactions, I feel that you truly are a learner and want to learn more, so I will answer your question.

Spirit animals, in my experiences, are different aspects of ourself.

For example, two of my main spirit animals are red and blue dogs. The red side represents my fiery masculine side, and it always wants to impress the ladies and go have adventures.

The blue side represents my feminine side, and this is my soft, cute side. It likes to come out when I want to be cute for the ladies.

Many times, these two aspects of myself like to team up and make a red/blue combination, and them together makes a good synchronized team.

Think of each spirit animal as a mindset and personality. It is really just a fun way to learn more about yourself.

If you want to reunite with some of your old spirit animals, or make some new ones, then I suggest going on a shaman journey. It is really not as hard as it seems.

If you are feeling up to it, lay down, and cover your eyes with something. Think of a real life place that has an entrance to the ground, such as a hole an animal has dug, or other natural holes into the Earth.

Dive into this entrance and swim through the Earth until you pop out somewhere else.

This new environment is rife with Pokemon, I mean spirit animals.

Now, what you are looking for is an animal that shows itself to you 3 times, from different angles. If it does that, it is letting itself be known to you. Watch the animal and its personality. Is it something you would want as part of yourself? If yes, kindly ask if it would like to join your party. If it obliges, grab hold of it lovingly,and bring it back with you thru the Earth and back to where your body is.

That animal is now a part of you. When you first start your journey's, you may realize the animal is a long lost part of yourself, which you have reawoken through delving into your subconcious. You may also notice that this animal has played a part in your life at various times.

It's all very cool. Let me know if you have any more questions.

-SES
edit on 17-11-2010 by SolarE-Souljah because: damn typo

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Thank you, I'll let you know how it turns out.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

What are "spirit animals"?

I think it has something to do with furries

new topics

top topics

join