It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse PA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Apparently this is a new show on the History Channel. You have to scroll down and click the link for the show but it only gives the schedule.

History Channel Shows

The show doesn't even have its own page set up yet, or at lest not linked. It's a very interesting show about a family who wants to live as off the grid as possible. I suggest it for any survivalist but it's just generally interesting nonetheless.

Did a search before posting this so mods you know what to do.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Rule #1 for living off the grid: Don't do a reality show.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Star for that

I agree but it's kinda funny. In the first episode they turned a gas truck into a wood alcohol burning truck. The second episode the son turned 21, so the dad went out and bought a gun and built a still for making moonshine lol.

Anybody else watch it? It'll be on again at 1 AM central time on the History Channel for anyone who wants to check it out.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I actually just got finished watching that second episode. I couldn't help but think that the father on that show reminded me of my own father. It was a pretty interesting program to watch. I'll definitely be tuning in next week.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
yeah i was goin through channels and saw it listed, caught my eye but sons of anarchy was on lol... Apocalypse PA is coming back on tonight at 2am-3am EST, ill catch it then

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I enjoyed the 2 episodes. It mixed some humor as well as real life scenarios. I would like to see more shows like this one.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I really enjoyed those shows ,Was waiting for the new episodes. but I suppose they had other plans.
What struck me is how right after they showed how to run a auto on wood chips,, then make booze ..
They shut the show down.. !!
They would not want us learn to be self sufficient ,Or to learn independence , but only want to enforce how to be Dependent !

Thank you Mr & Mrs. Paul Thompson for the 2 great reality shows . !!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
yeh I have watched this show. I liked when they sent the mom to go get goats. the reasoning behind everything is spot on. more people should think like that.

also where did the show go? im guessing its safe to assume it got cancelled?

now if they had some business where they would catch fish/fly planes/sell things/dig for gold/etc and there was loads of drama, it would still be on?

this was a neat show that gave people ideas.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Its obvious.

They axed the show, because it tried to teach us too much. More than the government wanted us to know. With knowledge like they taught, we would no longer be sheeple.
edit on 3/24/2011 by MadDogtheHunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
from these posts I hope someone recorded an episode. these folks have an audience to reach. maybe if people contact them they will go the YouTube route. i'm told one can make money on YT so its a win-win. i would like to see this show.

i recall a show on not long ago where people were put into a no-electricity rural setting with basic housing. the different families were supposed to figure out how to plan in for upcoming needs. their lack of experience was their undoing. i think that TV show was more for entertainment than actual learning.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I don't know if any one has noticed, but when any TV show starts revealing too much credible information on surviving a Government induced disaster, those TV shows disappear.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
yep that wood gas motor got em shut down., sure like to see another show like this one was, .

top topics

join