It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Time-loop-earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Time Loops are well known in SCI-FI series. A starship enters a region in space where time flows for a while normal and then it suddenly it begins to repeat itself.

en.wikipedia.org...

Reading about ancient cultures like Maya Hindu and the Greeks there is spoken of ages of the sun. Yuga cycles and Creations. Especialy the Yuga cycles repeat itself endlessly in the timeframe of the duration of the material universe.

Actualy I was thinkin a big What if question to myself.

What if earth flyes thru a region in space where time stops to go linear? Some part of a continent or a city warps in that distortion to the same place but in a other time period. Imagine a big modern city with cars, planes a military bastion, an airfield, and citizens apearing 200000 thousend years ago. After a short briefing of the people in charge they decide to collect all the data and recources they can and start a new civilisation. They could conquer the hole planet in 200 years and develope a advanced civilisation but much more earlyer. The outcome would be at last very interesting from our point of view. They know that some day it would happen again and try to focus on that knowledge. Just especulation but what if this has happened like this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f3cc464f3bc.jpg[/atsimg]

After the creation of the new timelines earth finishes to pass thru that distortion and the intelligent beings find themselfs in a complete new World where a lot of things have changed some stay the same. Like our pro Time shifters say

Some months ago there was always a thread about this issue like.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can someone explain to me what do we know today in modern kosmology what could effect earth in such a manner?

I know that black holes do dilate timespace flyng nerby just would make time go slowlier because their mass. What else could cause such an event? Or did my imagination ride myself to an abyss?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Then either we would never know about it (No one to recollect the event) or there would be natural evidence of the event, over time as it repeats upon itself.

More likely is the fact that everything in the universe is circular and orbit within set boundaries.

A circle repeats itself once it has complete it's own shape. When you see numerous objects in the night sky that appear to conform repeatedly to a set pattern, but not having the understanding of what is out there, it is human nature to apply imagination to the mundane.

One thing is for certain, ATS certainly has it's loopy times..

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Certainly true

But thanks for your reply it is deep having not much said.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karmayogi11
reply to post by badw0lf

Certainly true

But thanks for your reply it is deep having not much said.

Why I oughta!!! *shakes fist!!*

I don't know what you mean!! *whistles into the distance*

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

No no fist
I mean that you in brief gave me good ansewer quite of deep thinkin.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Karmayogi11

You ask an honest question, and I'll give you an honest answer.

I don't know what would happen in your hypothetical question, but what I do know is this, you have to trust your eyes and your experiences, for they are the only reality that you have.

For instance, have you ever actually seen time slow down? I would bet that you have not. I have not seen time ever slow down. Have you seen time speed up? I have not.

When you get into the area of theoretical physics and mathematics, you have to be very careful.

The "scientists" will tell you certain things are possible, because their equations say so. But really, they don't know all the answers. Dark matter, Dark energy, all just attempts at fixing their equations.

I personally don't believe in time travel, only distance travelled.

I believe what I see as far as physics is concerned.

Even black holes, which I read about as a child, have yet to be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I know the stars at the center of our galaxy seem to be rapidly orbiting something very massive in the center, but yet we can not see what that something is.

Believe in what you know.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Thank you for your thougts on this. Right now reality is far beyond that what I actualy see.
Some years ago when I started with meditation and yoga I gave up my materialistic view of things.
Back then I just accepted what I saw, something like a spirit was for me just foolish talk.
The Universe prove to me by ironic ways that there was more than just what I could see.

With this question I want to see other peoples aproach on this issue. Then what made me change some years ago has strongly to do with this.

top topics

join