It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello and a word of keen advice.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
hELLO,
iM new here. Might I say, even if it causes great offense, or shall I say, might I ask, why, if you believe you have encountered an "alien" presence, whether it be ghost, id runner, animal, creature, humanoid or what have you, if you claim to have seen these things, and you are genuine, intuition tells you would go to great lengths to try and prove without a doubt these experiences to others. This is directed especially at those who have multiple so called real physical encounters here. How about buying a camera you can keep with you at all times, it's called an Iphone you can buy it at lots of markets or even online. Also in terms of abduction, why not invest in a modestly priced gps system you can keep on you for those times when you are taken, they even make them now in comfy bracelets for Alzheimers patients and are trackable online very easily. Also there's a communication device called an Iphone that has global positioning apps as well. It would seem to me this would clear out half the people on here who do such harm to the movement of acceptance and disclosure with their psychological problems manifest in their need to be part of something. Alas I have gotten off track, What I mean to say in more succinct terms is it would be very simple to prove these fantastic stories, yet it seems it is too much of a hassle. You impede and hurt dramatically the ones who do have proof and who have been contacted. You dillute and clog up the flow of real information on these subjects and do a true disservice to a community which seems to have accepted you and treated you with respect and caring. You are the worst kind of situation. You are gambling with time, because just as all things come to light, so to will your ridiculous subterfuge about these matters. What shall you do when your stories are proven false by the very people you claim to be influenced by? What happens when extra-Earth people actually come here and reveal things which disprove your stories? You are gambling and hurting your own people and cause. Forgive my less than happy introduction, but the time has come to wake yourself. 90% of information on this tier is directly and purposefully false. 10% are true proven, knowledgable and irrefutable. You would be wise to overturn respect and civility towards those who wish to harm you and your experiences and start clearing the muck and detritus if you ever wish to be taken seriously. Thank you and forgive my translations.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This is very hard to read. What about paragraphs?
Just a friendly suggestion.

Oh. Where are my manners?
Welcome to ATS.
edit on 16-11-2010 by jeanvaljean because: Added a sentence.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hi. I like your avatar. Welcome

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I've always wondered why people who are repeatedly abducted from their beds do not invest in a camera setup to monitor them disappearing in the middle of the night. I donno, there are plenty of reasons people will say for not doing it--the aliens: leave the phone, block the GPS/change it to look like they are at home, disrupt the video feed, etc. I have to agree that it seems like there are plenty of measures repeat abductees can take in order to substantiate their claims.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I guess not everything is carved in stone. You can apply that to most of the topics that are discussed here.
However, unproven does not mean not true.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MGriff

Ok. I like your avatar better.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

I enjoy looking at the strange patterns created by the gaps between the words, there's a weird almost Sanskrit look to them, I'm sure there's a code in there

Welcome to ATS OP

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Thank you all for your welcomes and interest in my post.
Also think of my post as one giant paragraph with no indentation.
edit on 16-11-2010 by FACTSNOTMAKEBELIEVE because: Subpar translation

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FACTSNOTMAKEBELIEVE
hELLO,
iM new here. Might I say, even if it causes great offense, or shall I say, might I ask, why, if you believe you have encountered an "alien" presence, whether it be ghost, id runner, animal, creature, humanoid or what have you, if you claim to have seen these things, and you are genuine, intuition tells you would go to great lengths to try and prove without a doubt these experiences to others. This is directed especially at those who have multiple so called real physical encounters here. How about buying a camera you can keep with you at all times, it's called an Iphone you can buy it at lots of markets or even online. Also in terms of abduction, why not invest in a modestly priced gps system you can keep on you for those times when you are taken, they even make them now in comfy bracelets for Alzheimers patients and are trackable online very easily. Also there's a communication device called an Iphone that has global positioning apps as well. It would seem to me this would clear out half the people on here who do such harm to the movement of acceptance and disclosure with their psychological problems manifest in their need to be part of something. Alas I have gotten off track, What I mean to say in more succinct terms is it would be very simple to prove these fantastic stories, yet it seems it is too much of a hassle. You impede and hurt dramatically the ones who do have proof and who have been contacted. You dillute and clog up the flow of real information on these subjects and do a true disservice to a community which seems to have accepted you and treated you with respect and caring. You are the worst kind of situation. You are gambling with time, because just as all things come to light, so to will your ridiculous subterfuge about these matters. What shall you do when your stories are proven false by the very people you claim to be influenced by? What happens when extra-Earth people actually come here and reveal things which disprove your stories? You are gambling and hurting your own people and cause. Forgive my less than happy introduction, but the time has come to wake yourself. 90% of information on this tier is directly and purposefully false. 10% are true proven, knowledgable and irrefutable. You would be wise to overturn respect and civility towards those who wish to harm you and your experiences and start clearing the muck and detritus if you ever wish to be taken seriously. Thank you and forgive my translations.
So your not an alien are you?
Honestly though,just move past those threads and it will make your experiences here at ats much more enjoyable!Oh and welcome, pleased to meet ya

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FACTSNOTMAKEBELIEVE

Welcome to ATS friend.
2nd

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
My guess is that it is a combination of things. i for one am quite certain I have seen an alien when I was five (no camera and after being looked at strange about the small man sitting on the counter it's a story I did not tell for a long time) a portal when I was 19 (which I told people but had no camera, had witnesses but it happened very fast) and what I think was some type of hologram and the first person I told had a beer in their hand and a oddly scared grin on their face and they told me to shut up. Two of those times I was behind the wheel of an automobile.

I have told people I am certain that some have listened but most seem to disregard my stories. Unfortunately the events were not long enough to obtain proof and they have not happened since... only strange dreams. Some people swear they go off and about with aliens all the time but aliens don't want their pictures taken. I don't know whether or not I should believe these people but if this were true, it sort of makes sense... or it could. If I was an alien, the last thing I'd want is everyone in the world pointing a finger at me and getting all kinds of ideas about things they don't understand while I'm here on what they see as their turf going by their rules, most likely outnumbered and surely to fall prey to their captivity while they test me for all sorts of diseases and interrogate me to no end and then try to extract all the information out of me that they can.

It is up to our government to give Asylem and insure the safety of such a visitor if the government were approached and could be trusted. Has that happened? There are many who certainly believe it has, but do they come out and say so? No. Either all this is our imagination... all of it... even the attempts at mere communication or they are hiding what they know and I would also like to know the reason behind this if there is a possibility that something bigger is coming our way that will cause conflict and confusion that could have perhaps, been softened... with a little more preparation.
Even though many people have tried to tell of the things they have seen it is ultimately the governments responsibility to handle the security and disclosure of this situation and many people believe they are hiding something and the question is why. Is it seriously an elaborate agenda or is it a foolish cover up?

the people who make up stories are not helping, but many others have tried to do their part mostly in vain. by choice of aliens or perhaps just a need for discretion. Again, it is the GOVERNMENTS responsibility to come forward with what they know. All this stuff in the media, the individual testimonies... it's all nice but it's not what it takes to turn the tide.

new topics

top topics

join