It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Year 2090

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
A few years ago, I had a vision of the year 2090. The USA was divided into 4 parts and there was no President, but a 'Council' running the country.

I heard a voice say "America has fouled her own land" and saw this nasty brown polluted water rushing over a dam in a river. NASTY!

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Re-arrange your year of 2090 to a more realistic 2009 and we see that your prediction becomes more believable. Maybe it is part of the events that will happen before the year 2012.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
Re-arrange your year of 2090 to a more realistic 2009 and we see that your prediction becomes more believable. Maybe it is part of the events that will happen before the year 2012.

Sorry - I get your point - but it'll 'stand' as is...since I actually 'saw' the date as 2090 and don't suffer from dyslexia

Frankly, it was only one of two times I've gotten a date that far off! The other date was 2060, but I can't recall as clearly what I 'saw' happening that year - I think it was some medical discovery, though (it was years ago that I got that date).

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
That is very coincidental. About a year ago, I had a dream of a very similar issue--in 2083. In this dream, America (at least the part I saw) was a smoldering wasteland, next to it a brown lake; among it a single fortress; painted blood red. I could hear screaming and laughing; all at the same time, not coming from the fortress, but from under the water. I remember the area suddenly heating, as if the sun was a mile away. From then I blanked out but there was something more. Can't quite remember.

[edit on 30-6-2004 by iceofspades]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I seem to remember reading somewhere about the Native American tribal council - that has the US divided up into 4 territories (now) - but realize this isn't what you were talking about in 2090 (or is it?) Hmmm...

Anyone out there know anything about the structure of the 'gathering of the nations' and the distribution of the territories of the US? I wish I could provide a link to some info.. but I haven't found the place where I read that yet (I've looked just briefly).

However, I seem to also remember that Robert Monroe (who wrote Journeys Out of the Body) also talked about an astral trip he went on in the future - and there was only gas enough for emergency vehicles and he was on horseback somewhere in the Southwest (? not sure) and was headed north with some other people on horseback to Canada for a meeting of some kind. Odd, eh? Robert Monroe died a couple (or more) years ago (he founded the Hemi-sync Lab in Virginia - to teach remote viewing).

Guess we should buy horses if we plan to get around!

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
i hate numbers! did you realize this is a dream or a vision or what?

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
i hate numbers! did you realize this is a dream or a vision or what?

Like I said in the original post... I had a 'vision' of the date 2090 - (i.e. I actually saw those digits)

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

i doubt it. i cant believe some of you people on here saying all this stuff. wheres the evidence to support your prodiction

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
i cant believe some of you people on here saying all this stuff. wheres the evidence to support your prodiction

Uhhh...are you really asking that question? It was a dream, if you actually read it.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by iceofspades

i cant believe some of you people on here saying all this stuff. wheres the evidence to support your prodiction

Uhhh...are you really asking that question? It was a dream, if you actually read it.

Actually, my post (original topic post) was a clairvoyant *vision* - not a 'dream' ... however, someone posted a dream further down.. FYI

Apparently, some people (KrazyIvan) have no precognitive abilities.. so... whatever ... I guess you'll have to live to 2090 to find out..

[edit on 2-7-2004 by PsiEye] Geeeeez!!! Three edits for typos!!!

[edit on 2-7-2004 by PsiEye]

[edit on 2-7-2004 by PsiEye]

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
once we thought the world was flat and we laughed at people who said it was a sphere,
now we laugh at people who have visions... i wonder if history will repeat itself

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Actually, only a few people thought the world was flat.
I think it was Aristotle, who over 2000 years ago, sincerely believed the world was round, it is just an extremely common misconception.. My physics teacher was lecuturing us the other wekk on this, and he told us about it

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by browha
I think it was Aristotle, who over 2000 years ago, sincerely believed the world was round, it is just an extremely common misconception..

I'd seriously like to know where you physics teacher got that information. Not that I am accusing you of lying, but more evidence points towards people thinking that the Earth was indeed flat.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by browha
I think it was Aristotle, who over 2000 years ago, sincerely believed the world was round, it is just an extremely common misconception.. My physics teacher was lecuturing us the other wekk on this, and he told us about it

Actually history tells us that the christian religion was quite large at the time, and the church beleived the world was flat. If a person tried to say it was round they were accused of heresy and excecuted.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

i doubt it. i cant believe some of you people on here saying all this stuff. wheres the evidence to support your prodiction

We'll just have to wait and see. It's possible.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I have had dreams since I was very young, and well, the story I am telling is partly from the dreams, partly from what I have learned over the years, and probably partly my imagination. This is my description of the US in about 500 or so years.
there are four parts, different countries, whatever. I don't know if there's a prophecy in the Native American myths that back this up or not, but the tribes might gather on their most sacred ground, the HOPI lands and extend up through the northwest some. the western coast is broken up into islands, and they are another group. the south is another, and then there is a small group in the northeast. Somehow, either through our desire to have the perfect warrior (genetic manipulations) or maybe all the polllution and radiation, there are alot of mutations. Europe actually screens their population and send theirs here. our cities are destoyed and this is where many of these mutations live....animals have higher iq's than these thing do, they are not considered human.
I am surprised that someone else sees the us in four parts...really.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Thats similar to Sylevia Brown's prediction for the next 100 years. go to her website and she also has a prediction similar to yours.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This may be in the wrong forum....interesting though.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
This may be in the wrong forum....interesting though.

It seems to be in the predictions & prophecies forum... so I guess it would be in the right place seeing as how it was a prediction

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsiEye
A few years ago, I had a vision of the year 2090. The USA was divided into 4 parts and there was no President, but a 'Council' running the country.

I heard a voice say "America has fouled her own land" and saw this nasty brown polluted water rushing over a dam in a river. NASTY!

So basically its the John Titor story a couple decades later.

new topics

top topics

join