It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Predicted: Osama to be blamed for Fake attack. RECORDED on 6-28-01 !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yea So I didn't put Bill Cooper's name in the title but does that honestly matter when he comes forward with evidence like this? I know this has been posted before but the gentleman had only 4 flags? I don't feel this topic had a FAIR chance. So many topics on here trashing Bill Cooper that really seem trumped up to me. Either way I would like you guys to focus on the evidence at hand. I am not interested in anyone bashing this man. If you can bash the evidence and disprove his claims that's fine with me. I have been holding out deep inside hoping that 911 didn't happen by our own govt. but I think this video with Bill Cooper finally put the nail in the coffin for me! I can only listen to the rhetoric about 911 driven into us by the corporate media for so long before it sounds like brainwashing. My sanity wanted Bill Cooper to be wrong! I hope some one can prove him wrong. But I know you wont. No there is no damning proof ANYWHERE that 911 was inside job but thats how the global elites work. They don't write down things they don't want people to know. I just find the circumstances around the night Bill was murdered later that same year to be more proof that he was saying all the wrong things. The world can't really be like this can it???

Short vid
www.youtube.com...

Full documentary
blip.tv...
edit on 16-11-2010 by Interfacer because: Forgot to add video

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Interfacer

Sadly, the world really is like this, and even worse. That is why people have to wake up to the truth of what's going on. Waking up to this hellish, nightmarish truth is awful, but it is only by seeing it that we can change it.
edit on 16-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/11/2010 by Sauron because: replaced quote with Reply To tab

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The bit i like the best is how he says that cnn got the interview, and american agencies could not, lol. So right.

Cnn got an interview with supposedly the most wanted man in usa, and cia could not get to him, lol.

Its like 1984. William was so right, but i also think he may of known due to his work, that sometime around 2001 or so that something like this would happen and big time.

Bill i reckon read something or saw something.

Thats why they killed him, he read all there plans for most part, and altough dates change there plans mostly the main ones anyway stay roughly the same.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Does anyone know anything about the circumstances of his dead? Did he commit tax fraud? Did he shoot that officer? Was the officer who came for him, somebody else than who should have come for him, if the authorities would have come for tax fraud after him?

What he said might be true, or it might be a tale that turned out to be true, but on the surface it looks like a tax evasing guy shot a cop in the head. It would not be fair to expect "debunkers" to make at least solid theories while taking anything else at face value.
edit on 17-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
coincidence, the guy predicts the most bizarre event in the history of this world and he dies later

just coincidence people, nobody would want to kill the guy ... its not like 911 meant anything for the world and all those people being raped to death in Afghanistan and Iraq ... its not like any corporation is getting money from all of this, they did not find any type of precious metals there, nor oil ...

people, he got lucky

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
coincidence, the guy predicts the most bizarre event in the history of this world and he dies later

just coincidence people, nobody would want to kill the guy ... its not like 911 meant anything for the world and all those people being raped to death in Afghanistan and Iraq ... its not like any corporation is getting money from all of this, they did not find any type of precious metals there, nor oil ...

people, he got lucky

Okay but my point is, according to wikipedia 2 officers came after him. He was not ninjaed. He shot an officer in the head which returned fire. Anybody got to say anything about that?

top topics

join