It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of all days, why this one?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

You don't deserve that. No one deserves to be cheated on. I have a Zero Tolerance Policy for cheating. Hell yeah it hurts to say goodbye, but once that initial trust is broken there's no guarantee what could happen next. Cheaters just disgust me. I tried to forgive an ex cheater once, but when I was with her all I could think of was all sorts of sexual thoughts of her with another guy. Made me sick to my stomach.

But hey, if you can truly forgive just follow your heart. But as for me, cheat and I'm gone for good, no debate or argument about it.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

She told me that I was smart and funny, yet I guess that wasn't enough for her to begin with. It won't be an all-out screamfest, just gonna talk about some hurtful truth then move on in life.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I don't think I could ever take her back. Even if she won some god damn lottery and became a billionare I would still reject her. I never cheated in my lifetime nor do I ever plan to, but if only I would have seen this sooner I could have ended it on the spot.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
reply to post by Sahabi

I don't think I could ever take her back. Even if she won some god damn lottery and became a billionare I would still reject her. I never cheated in my lifetime nor do I ever plan to, but if only I would have seen this sooner I could have ended it on the spot.

I'm glad to know you wouldn't take her back...

You can't blame yourself. Love is blind and you don't see things as you normally would. I have been there myself, you can't think about what if's. I know it's hard but look at it as a blessing. It wasn't meant to be. You seem like a very nice guy and deserve someone who will love you and be there for you no matter what, even if you are in another country. If the person really loves you and wants to be with you the distance won't matter. You will find someone just right for you when you least expect it.

I really hope you do something fun for yourself with that ticket. Go somewhere you enjoy

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Ahh I am sorry. Broken hearts are painful.

I just kinda read the posts, but I would not go see her, you need to figure out if you even want to continue the relationship.

right now, you just need to focus on you. Fell the emotions and I do promise you will get through this and will be fine.

Now as far as a baby(?) get your emotions in check first, then if there is a baby, you can move forward with testing and paperwork and such. But for now, focus on you, and your well being.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Relationships can be tough. You trust someone let them into your world and then they smash it up like so much rubble. All I can say is if she broke your trust she didnt deserve to be in a relationship with you. Its been my experience that you can forgive but its nearly impossible to forget anytime you leave it will burden your mind that she may betray you again and thats just not he makings of a healthy relationship. So best to cut the relationship now save you some heartach for the future and as for the pain find a new realtionship to distact you from your previous one always worked for me good luck friend !

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm going to echo Riley and others here...and say, she doesn't deserve you...move on.

I guess I should have seen this coming since more then times then I can count there is usually some women who will cheat on their boyfriends while they are away in some strange land.

Without the commitment of marriage, it's pretty much a given (heck, even then, and I know this from experience, saw it with my parents, though it was Dad who strayed....)

I know many people in various services and NONE of them managed to keep their girlfriend/boyfriend when they got back stateside, except for those who made the commitment and got married (and even some of them didn't keep from straying).

Some people just can't take the loneliness...and go looking for others.

It's romantic, but naive, to think otherwise. Chalk it up as an important lesson, and don't let it get you down. Probably better you found out now, rather than later, and at least she had the guts to fess up to you, so that's something. Think about this way, next time you're carousing with the guys, you've got nothing tying you down, and can let loose a bit.

edit on 17-11-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Just got a hold of her now. Time to end this once and for all. thanks for the advice Mblah and will let you know how it goes.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!

Just got a hold of her now. Time to end this once and for all. thanks for the advice Mblah and will let you know how it goes.

Anytime

Good luck.

I have been asking about you all day too! Glad to see you on

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

It is done. I told her to live her life to the fullest and send her on her way. Wasn't easy but I deleted her as a contact. Guess all thats left now is to figure out how to cancel my plane ticket. Thanks for everything and maybe someday I will find that special someone out there that I can be with. Got a lot on my mind right now so sorry if im not myself these next few days.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I'm really sorry to hear your news Stop-Loss, must be painful. Not much I can say really, Keep your chin up.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Good for you and it's completely understandable if you aren't yourself for a while.

If you ever want to talk, I will be here
I am a good listener.

Do you have skype? If so look me up anytime... valleygirl74

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
What a shame! Your off fighting for your country in Iraq and she's back home cheating and having kids with another guy.

Dont give up. Though it probably seems like the easiest thing to do right now. The right woman for you is out there and you will find her, it just takes some time. I wouldnt contact that woman ever again, thats ridiculous.

I know it must hurt, but if you ever need to talk, your ATS community is here for ya bro!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
SOme days are just meh.....

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
And to think it has been 3 months since I broke up with her and I have nearly completely forgotten about her, I guess time does heal wounds after all. Once again I would like to give thanks to yall for being there for me on hard times. Hopefully I can find that special someone someday. Hears to some good times ahead.

edit on 19-2-2011 by Stop-loss! because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Here's to having a good time while you are looking!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join