It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil Monument or Statue of the Fallen Angel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
worshipping a false idol,in the image of satan?lucifer?the beast? whatever one thats a big no no to any serious religion. Must be a heavily infested satanic worshiping area.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by spokthunder

Satan is an Angel. So no one can really worship Satan. Satan's job was only to tempt people into sin. Humans with free will can overcome Satan.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

You can worship anything in existence. If i pleased i could go worship a rock. Not only can you worship him but their are people that do, in the masses. And you dont overcome satan,that would be to defeat him. I would say you passed gods test if you avoided his tempting.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I was going through google and I found your entry on the forum stating that Agustin Arguelles was an ancestor of yours. Which one? Don Agustin Arguelles? I have been looking very hard to find out information about him. My grandmother told me our family descended from him, but I haven't found any information that shows that he had children. I did find that his sister did have children. I apologize ahead of time for replying out of the blue like this, but I really want more info if I can get it. just in case my e mail is [email protected] . I would be more than happy to gather any information you may have can help me trace my family.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join