It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by hypocrites

you can survive decades in the woods with the intelligence to do so. just because you cant, doesnt mean others cant

You have no information about what I can, or cannot do, and that is not the point. The point is sicko's who would like to see the planet destroyed so they can go use their little hunting knives, or wthever. It's sick.

What's amazing about it, is that these people somehow believe they would be one of the survivors.

Completely delusional.

Delusional is thinking that the planet will be destroyed because of a monetary collapse.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Good idea :-)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

And your point would be what?
That you cant look after yourself if the shtf?
That you would struggle to give up your mobile phone,and other material possessions.
That you fear this collapse so much you cant even read an article about it without screaming "scare tactics".

Fear is a weakness bought about by lack of knowledge.

I think I have made my point abundantly clear, and so have you. You are preposterously presumptuous and naive, and given to dramatic prognostications. Youl are a little fear monger, and drama queen.

SHTF indeed. Go play with your bb gun.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

Originally posted by iceblue20-12

And your point would be what?
That you cant look after yourself if the shtf?
That you would struggle to give up your mobile phone,and other material possessions.
That you fear this collapse so much you cant even read an article about it without screaming "scare tactics".

Fear is a weakness bought about by lack of knowledge.

I think I have made my point abundantly clear, and so have you. You are preposterously presumptuous and naive, and given to dramatic prognostications. Youl are a little fear monger, and drama queen.

SHTF indeed. Go play with your bb gun.

Hit a nerve did we,your emotions show your fear.
I dont own a gun.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
whassup Dan
I have been watch the economy for a while now and this seems like
nothing to worry about,. I do like the fact that oil is falling in price though.

Yeah well you wouldn't guess looking at the price at the pump...saw yesterday gas was 2.84/gallon holy jeebus MAN!

Anyway I welcome the cleansing, let the Gods of Finance commence the cleansing now!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

Any response I might have is not the worth the OT it would no doubt bring forth.
Peace out.
edit on 11/17/2010 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Well at least we agree on that.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Ezekiel 7:19 They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will seem like something filthy. Their silver and gold will be unable to save them in the day of the LORD's wrath. They will not satisfy their appetites or fill their stomachs, for these were the stumbling blocks that brought about their iniquity.

So this is the bit relevant to the thread, not that it has that much relevance since you merely spout pseudo-religious rhetoric and fail to make any comment on the economic situation or any connection or contribution in a real sense to the title of the thread.

You could of course take this translation of Ezekiel 7:19

Their silver shall be cast forth, and their gold shall become a dunghill. Their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord. They shall not satisfy their soul, and their bellies shall not be filled: because it has been the stumbling block of their iniquity.

This does not quite say the end of the world does it?. This could refer to gold and silver being of no economic importance after the impending economic crash. As many a member has said - you can't eat gold.

This then continues:

And they have turned the ornament of their jewels into pride, and have made of it the images of their abominations, and idols: therefore I have made it an uncleanness to them. 21 And I will give it into the hands of strangers for spoil, and to the wicked of the earth for a prey, and they shall defile it. ............. 24 And I will bring the worst of the nations, and they shall possess their houses: and I will make the pride of the mighty to cease, and they shall possess their sanctuary. 25 When distress comes upon them, they will seek for peace and there shall be none. 26 Trouble shall come upon trouble, and rumour upon rumour, and they shall seek a vision of the prophet, and the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancients.

Now if God is going to turn the goods over to strangers then it would suggest that the world is not going to come to and end in this passage, but merely refers to the breakdown of society.

Perhaps you would care to tell me where this refers to the end of the world?

Next we have the repetitive quotations. 14 times in the last month or so you have posted the identical message. Don't you get a little bored with it?

These things and much worse will continue to happen as Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

Your death and destruction view of a loving God leaves much to be desired. As I stated before I believe you to be a follower of the anti-Christ, a demon that should be destroyed. You speak great untruths and you lie about the nature of God. You should go from here and examine your viewpoint, although I doubt you will see the truth as your eyes appear closed as if by Satan the Destroyer whose work you appear to do. Are you preparing the way for the Usurper?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

You should think yourself lucky

€ 6 = $ 8.1147

That is what we pay at the pump for a gallon.
edit on 17/11/2010 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Aus market has had slight gains on yesterdays drop.

Fuel at my local is $1.36 per liter, bit cheaper if you went into the city or large town.
1 us gallon = 3.785 Liters. So about $5.15 per gallon roughly.

We got it good on the fuel for the moment,comparatively.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
I pledge,.
I will have panic sex every night
till the market crashes,.
.guess I should tell the wife

. THats it am done
I am so tired,...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join