It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Makes sense.It should be interesting to see how it plays out.
Being that what you say is correct,and it eventuates,then is this not proof of market manipulation?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Who knows what will happen.. Probably more bailouts for Europe followed by riots.. I don't really see the entire global market and economy crashing and thrown into chaos so soon. It probably has the potential to do so but I'd imagine TPTB are going to try their hardest to keep it afloat a while longer.

But it cannot go on forever... and even if it does happen, it's got nothing to do with that deceiving load of BS webbot

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
its nearly 5pm here in sydney and the markets closed down by i think over 1 and 1/2%. for the first time in a long time the comentators on the t.v are asking "is this the start of something big???". seems to be a couple who think it could be. whether they are ats's or into the web bot and that is clouding their judgement, i dont know. didnt glenn beck say the other day that it would start in the asian and australian markets?. might be worth sitting up tonight just to see how the u.s and europe markets start. according to his theory, it starts here and by the second hour of trade on wall street, they close it down to stop the carnage.

it reminds me of that movie "the perfect storm". Ireland, european countries in dire straights, u.s in dire straights, and china talking of slowing things down. spreads right accross the world......doesnt it!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by punterdeb

Well mate ya beat me to it,yes sluggish all day and closed with a big drop.
I will be keen to see what happens over night in Europe mainly but also USA.
Dont think i will put the pop corn on just yet tho.

Gotta hold out till the end of the week so my mate can get his poncho!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Well this speaks for itself.

Local share market see's red
www.abc.net.au...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DamaSan
Interesting prognosis. It wouldn't surprise me if this was a method for buying up assets at devalued prices.

When Napoleon was defeated, the Rothschilds sent a rumor that he had won, and everything financially collapsed. They bought it all up. When news arrived that he had in fact been defeated, it rose again.

Wouldn't suprise me if they do it again either.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
There seems to be a rising trend of covering the state of the economy in Europe, at least in the Norwegian MSM. More people seems to fully realize that we are in no way on our way out of this recession. It could be that this is the downfall in consciousness time line zero talks about, though I have a hard time believing those kind of predictions.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I wouldn't say that was a tipping point.. This has been happening slowly over the last 2 years.. Especially the Ireland situation..

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Have you ever thought about being on "Scare Tactics"? You could take your one-line OP and audition.

Even though the market is down in the US, it's still up compared to a few months ago.

And as for those who want it to crash? Remember this: When those who actually have money have very little, all that translates to is you will have nothing.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
Damn it, I hope so. I have been waiting on this economic doom for over 6 months now and it's driving me absolutely mad! Although, I'm probably already mad... Many of you who share my wishes; have probably been waiting much longer than that.

Do you know why you want doom? I do. I want to rub it in the face of all who laughed at me. The joy I will experience saying "see I told you so!" will be nothing short of tremendous. What will be even more fun, is watching all the sheeple lose their heads because they won't be able to afford the interwebs to access twitter. Delicious.

edit on 16-11-2010 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

And where will this leave you? With your cute little bug out bag with enough junk to last a few weeks?
Then what will you do with nobody to bail YOU out? You can't survive on smugness.
Completely asinine/

Why don't you read this thread? Do yourself a favor. You might learn something about yourself.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11/17/2010 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

you can survive decades in the woods with the intelligence to do so. just because you cant, doesnt mean others cant

personally, the tipping point is more likely to be the tsa. revolutions have been forged over much less than rebeling a police state. things keep going like this, and the "tea party" may actually schedule a real tea party like in the american revolution. its alrady been talked about that more people hate the tsa's measures more than bailouts. and the fact is that heightened security in one country would be pointless unless ALL countries are doing the same measures. this means that american "fear" will turn into global outrage. the tipping point already came its just downhill from here

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Obama started this with China.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
playing games with them.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ah, gods. Let's just get rid of money.

that will solve everything. (More in my free book linked in my sig.)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
Well much speculation as to the nov15th tipping point.Check it out,not looking good.

www.abc.net.au...

Serious drama...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Have you ever thought about being on "Scare Tactics"? You could take your one-line OP and audition.

Even though the market is down in the US, it's still up compared to a few months ago.

And as for those who want it to crash? Remember this: When those who actually have money have very little, all that translates to is you will have nothing.

So quoting msm articles for discussion scares you does it?
We are simply watching the stock market.
You dont need money to survive,you need shelter and food, and when the stored food runs out,ya live on bush tucker.
Enough rabbit here to feed an army for ten years.
Before money, was hunting and gathering.Do you know how to build a humpy?

Bring it on,total market obliteration and destruction of the monetary system.
The 'Perfect storm' would be my perfect Dream.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

The 'Perfect storm' would be my perfect Dream.

Enough said, you've proven my point.

edit on 11/17/2010 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I agree with you. These posts make me feel this site is mostly used by adolescents who are no yet part of the
"real world". They are angry for no other reason than to be angry. So this site is place where they vent. It's sad, but then again, I guess the young need a place to vent.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hypocrites

you can survive decades in the woods with the intelligence to do so. just because you cant, doesnt mean others cant

You have no information about what I can, or cannot do, and that is not the point. The point is sicko's who would like to see the planet destroyed so they can go use their little hunting knives, or wthever. It's sick.

What's amazing about it, is that these people somehow believe they would be one of the survivors.

Completely delusional.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

And your point would be what?
That you cant look after yourself if the shtf?
That you would struggle to give up your mobile phone,and other material possessions.
That you fear this collapse so much you cant even read an article about it without screaming "scare tactics".

Fear is a weakness bought about by lack of knowledge.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think the Pythons said it best

"There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight O'clock."

Yea as it is written in the Book of Cyril :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join