It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you love AMERICA, your eyes will LEAK upon seeing this.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sakokrap

america is a machine.. america is a cash cow.. either in our rise or in our demise, certain people have made and will make an unimaginable amount of money no matter the economic conditions..

we are a land of slaves.. we are slaves to the debt we have accumulated, while chasing materialistic goods that we would never need. don't get me wrong i love the fleeting moments of joy when you get something nice, but in the end it's all empty... i feel like we're a land of dogs chasing our tails... we our a land of people that put their grandparents into retirement homes so that they do not interfere with our materialistic lives...

if my kids ever stuck me in a retirement home community or what have you, i would begin plotting their demise! no way, screw that.... i will be taking care of my parents and i will be expecting the same from my children.. our golden years are our last so why would we not enjoy the last years with the only ones that matter in our lives.. our families/ or who we consider family...

we are a cold, calculating, and a delusional country... this is my own interpretations of what i see going on around me

<< 1   >>

join