It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mercenaries Info needed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I have been looking for these types of jobs around, if there was somebody willing to train from the ground up i would certainly be on board.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Maybe you could sub out to Blackwater, Triple Canopy, or one of another score of others already in the business, already with big contracts.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
TO KIGGA

NEW TO THIS WEB. RECENTLY DESCOVERDED THE WEB. ENGLISH THAT TAHT GOOD.
DO NOT THINK YOU REALY UNDERSTAND THE CONSEPT OF WHAT YOU WANT TO DO OR TRY. BEEN AROUND A BIT. FRIENDS IN THE FOPREIGH FRENCE LEGION AND 32 BATALION. EXSITMENT AND ADRELINIEN NOT ALWAYS THE BEST THING TO THINK, THE PRICE OF SUCH A LIFE IS VERY HIGH.

AGREE WITH ALPHABETAONE

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This kind of work often doesn't have a retirement program.

But if you're really interested, you may wish to first consider Blackwater or Triple Canopy.

Luck.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
RITTEN DOWN

I WAS THAT WHICH OTHERS DID NOT WANT TO BE , I WENT WHERE OTHERS FEARED TO GO, AND DID WHAT OTHERS FAILED TO DO.

I ASKED NOTHING FROM THOSE WHO GAVE NOTHING, AND RELUCTANTLY ACCEPTED THE THOUGHT OF ETERNAL LONELINESS, SHOULD I FAIL.

I HAVE SEEN THE FACE OF TERROR, FELT THE STINGING OF COLDFEAR, AND ENJOIED THE SWEET TASTE OF A MOMENTS LOVE.

I HAVE SUFFERED, PAINED AND HOPED...BUT MOST OF ALL, I HAVE LIVED TIMES OTHERS WOULD SAY WERE BEST FORGOTTEN.

AT LAEST NOW I AM ABLE TO SAY PROUD OF WHAT I WAS .........

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
HI DOOPER

ANYTHIGH MORE TO TALK ABOUT

MOREV IDAES AND VIEW PAOINTS

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kigga

Not particularly. You haven't even touched on logistics... there's base of operations, service personell, mechanics, etc... Your guys won't be able to order out pizza, or stop in at a mcdonalds.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
EXPLAIN YOUR LOGOSTICS AND MORE.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO 32 IS

Mod Edit - ALL CAPS

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
32 ARE VERY SPECILIZED. ALSO A VERY OLD BATALION, TRAINED AND MODIFIED TO HANDLE THE WORST. NOWN BY MANY OF THE MOST SPECIFIED UNITES IN THE WORLD. DISBANDED IN THERE OWN COUNTRY AND LIFING IN MOST OF THE OTHERS. A TRULY DIVERSE UNIT OF PEOPLE ONLY CONCERNED WITH THE OUTCOME OF THERE.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join