It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Planetary Photos

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by shechaiyah
reply to post by amari

Whoopee! Lay 'em on me!

Here or send to [email protected]

I'm delighted to have interesting photos to render, clearer if I can.

Great work shech, I have spend thousands of hours scanning or I should say studying Mars photos ground zero and satellite photos. The photo you call one of your favorites there is a robot or cyborg, good robot, bad robot to the left and you are correct about the Marockies, Marmies and Sandmaries they do wear hats of all kinds.. I have many paintings of some of their hats they wear. I have a photo of a self powered vehicle I call the chariot with Mars tiny humanoid passengers on the surface of Mars this is from the Pathfinder Sojourner mission. ^Y^

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hi Shech, I want you to take a look at this Phoenix mission satellite photo and pay particular attention to the first single
thick light in color ridge about half way in the middle of photo. If you can try enhance this photo and I do realize it is a black and white photo. Please let me know your findings and see if it jives with what I am seeing. ^Y^
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 19-11-2010 by amari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Shech, take this Phoenix mission photo and study it and take your time. First look at the photo the first time as though the white background is the foreground and the dark areas are the background. Now look at this satellite photo inversely having the dark background as the foreground and the lighter areas as the background. Now take the photo rotate 360 degrees look at each angle but look at the photo as though there are geometric structures and statues in 3D similar to a hologram. What do you see? ^Y^
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 19-11-2010 by amari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Er, I think I'm correct in saying this User has been banned for hoaxing, not much point replying to this thread.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by shechaiyah

Your my new "Best Friend"

Thanks so much for sharing. It has always fasinated me.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Project-Sign

Really...Already ?..Damn and I just got here...................Got me all pumped up for nothing.

Can we start Administering Psych Exams at the door ?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by shechaiyah

geez... i do have mars and moon images thats ive been wanting to collaborate with others who's got the means.

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=list_photos&album_id=17240

my images source is google apps,quite low tech but at least a start...

i've seen a few of your pixes and i hope that the images i got will be validated...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
That was weird

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join