It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europeans leaders are doing in their pants : The entire Eurozone project is at stake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
BOOHOO.

Nobody is gonna cry if the European Union dies...well except the scummy globalists.

Van Rompuy speech
It was in dutch so here's a translation.

"We are facing an existential crisis," came in a speech to the Brussels think-tank European Policy Centre. "Everyone must work together in order to save the euro zone. Because if the euro will not survive, then the European Union either. " Al Van Rompuy also immediately downplayed his jet-black scenario. "I am confident that we will succeed in overcoming this crisis."

Boohoo. Screw the European Union. Nobody wants it.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Makes me laugh.

I worked in Ireland quite a lot during the boom 5 years or so.

Didnt see anyone complaining. Millionares sprouting up everywhere.

It was all on borrowed money. We all know how that story ends.

So glad we stood our ground and kept the good old Pound. £

edit on 16-11-2010 by jehova620 because: Cant spell

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Personally I think this has all happened by design.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens next.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I would love this to be true but can't see it happening. Even simple English people dont like the idea of the Eu. It's far too an important part of the bigger picture to crumble and I imagine this statment is simply a pre-emp to another "justifiable" breach of human rights or removal of civil libertys. First Greece goes down and is bailed out, now Ireland? both counrtys are now firmly in the pocket of the Eu with many more to follow.

Europe will become one state. the first two attempts failed so they are simply trying a different tactic.

The Nazi's never went away they just swapped there uniforms for suits and there guns for pens.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
These smaller countries that get bailed out by the eu, will be owned by Europe, they will lose more and more of their powers until they simply fail to exsist as a separate entity..
It's all part of the masterplan my friends, soon there will be a country called Europe, run by these Eurocrats, who are unelected and put into power by the ptb...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
If the situation of the survival of Europe is so shaky, I am wondering what we can do to help precipitate its demise?

EU = Evil Undertaking. IT HAS TO DIE.
edit on 17-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join