It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Allow These Two people to Touch Your Junk?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Good point, danbones.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Yes sir, they can any day it would be their pleasure napolatano aint seen nothing like my junk im sure she could use some tough love.

Oh and the TSA is upholding their federal law above our rights they don't care so to them saying if you don't like it then don't fly well im going to say ok wont fly..

But if Ms. Janet was doing the grope check any day any day

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Women will be screening women, men will screen men. It's TSA policy. Don't get your hopes up kids.
I would prefer not to get patted down, but I will opt out if I'm told to get into one of those body scanners.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
My answer to the complaints about the NSA patdowns is to NOT FLY.

That's right. You want to send a message? Don't spend your money on the airlines. Find an alternate way to travel. Cars, trains and buses are always available.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
speaking of herpes or even crabs...or what ever...
The Tsa DON'T change their little blue gloves between patrons.

So by all means let them put their hands down your, and your wife's, and your kids' pants.

PS
they don't even treat aircraft travelers like that in Nkorea...

That's an interesting point you bring up...and they're actually sliding their hand under your waist line now. Not grabbing your genitals or anything, but still....kinda nasty.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum

. . . and as for giving up my liberties for being safe. Not all of them but this one the PTB can have!

Therein lies the problem. No one should be willing to give up ANY liberties, especially not in the name of "perceived safety" against a near non existent threat.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Most of my comments on this forum end up being absurd and quirky. But this situation is one I cannot be tongue-in-cheek about. As a father, I will not let anyone take advantage of my child's privacy. Or my wife's. Or my own. If anyone was to touch my child or wife inappropriately, you can rest assured there would be criminal consequences. But yet, in this scenario, 'it is fine'. No, it is not fine. It is not appropriate. It is not acceptable. It is not right.

I believe in the constitution, and mine reads something like this: "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

"Secure in their persons." When you view or attempt to touch or view a private part of my anatomy without my strict consent, you are violating my personal security. I am not a criminal. I am not a fugitive. I am a citizen. And as a law-abiding, tax-paying citizen without any reason to be suspect of criminal activities, I expect to be treated with respect and dignity.

Fear does not make us safer. How many freedoms are you willing to give-up to make you feel safe? Because if they can, they'll take all your freedoms and liberties away - and most people won't say anything about it until it is too late. Frighteningly, it's almost too late already.

I'll just drive. At least until they take that freedom away.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcmartinson
Frighteningly, it's almost too late already.

I'm waiting for the shooting to start.

Someone is going to use a gun on one of these perverts eventually (I think that is what the government is doing, trying to push people over the edge by sexually molesting them and their families)

I wonder who people will side with, the gunman who's child was molested by the TSA or the molesters at the TSA who got themselves killed for molesting a child.

I know I certainly cannot support the child molesters.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Protect us from what? Terrorists on planes? They havent stopped one attempted attack yet.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Do you believe this goes against your Constitutional and Bill of Rights? Do you think that this act is perverted? Several threads are already started on these illegal searches. But I have to ask this question. Do you think it’s fair that The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) endorsed the fatwa, or religious ruling, that full-body scanners violate Islamic law..

I don't see how this goes against the Constitution or the Bill of Rights. What's unconstitutional about getting patted down before boarding a plane? It doesn't invade our privacy, something a lot of people need to learn about. First, it's a public place and it's public transportation. Second, you buy the ticket, you must follow their rules or don't get on. It's that simple.

How is it perverted? There's literally nothing sexual going on. People don't want to grope strangers for their jobs, and a lot of people are ugly, fat and old. Who wants to pat them down? Think on the employees side of things.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Do not fly.

Do not fly.

Do not fly.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Gnarly

The government is inserting itself between consenting adults trying to engage in commerce.

They are saying I can't buy someone's products until they touch my nuts and molest my children. Or rather, I can pay for the product, but to use it I must first allow sexual molestation of myself and children.
edit on 17-11-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by Gnarly

The government is inserting itself between consenting adults trying to engage in commerce.

They are saying I can't buy someone's products until they touch my nuts and molest my children. Or rather, I can pay for the product, but to use it I must first allow sexual molestation of myself and children.

Do you think everyone wants to molest your children, or touch your nuts? Is that what the people we elect really want to do to us? They got elected just to have that happen to you, right...

Please, explain to me how it's sexual molestation? They do not grab breasts, and anyways, it's same-sex policy. If you can't be comfortable with someone merely grazing your privates, you probably have some issues. If you think that's sexual molestation, then what about physicals, or a doctor's check-up? Are those sexual molestation acts as well? You have to do them to get the benefits of health, or have a guessing doctor.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gnarly

Do you think everyone wants to molest your children, or touch your nuts? Is that what the people we elect really want to do to us? They got elected just to have that happen to you, right...

Why are you pretending that the TSA molesters are elected?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

It doesn't invade our privacy, something a lot of people need to learn about.

What?

Seriously?

Government agents seeing a virtual naked image of you, or putting their hands down your pants doesnt invade your privacy?

Just out of curiosity, would you feel the same way when someone attempts to feel up your mother?

edit on 17-11-2010 by BigTimeCheater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

If you can't be comfortable with someone merely grazing your privates, you probably have some issues.

Not sure what kind of bathhouses you hang out in, but most people are very uncomfortable with some strange person grazing their walnuts.

So you have no problem if youre just walking down the street and some guy just walks up and grazes your little fruity pebbles right? If you had even a single problem with that, according to your logic, you would have some "issues".

On what planet does that make sense?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
why now fuglies need lovin too.

2nd

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Hey TSA Employees,

Here is something that you folks will start to begin experiencing quite soon - it is an ordinary person letting you know what will happen when you come into the place of his employment and he finds out who you work for. Of course this person might be lying, but who knows these days::

I predict that it won't be long before there are thousands of other people using what power they have to make things difficult for the TSA workers.

Maybe cops will get in on the act along with this ER person. If some WW2 vet get upsets because he was molested; his testicles and penis groped - well his cop sons might take a new view to how to deal with TSA workers whenever they stop them. Maybe they'll 'find' drugs in their car. Maybe some mechanic won't do as good a job once he finds out what they do, or what that guy at the IRS will do once his mother and children get fondled. Everyone has a little bit of power they could use to make things difficult for the TSA now that they are molesting people.

*Anyhow, good luck to you guys should you find yourself in whoever's hospital that ER guy works in. You're gonna need it aren't you? He sounds like he doesn't like you folks one bit. What if he's a psycho....

Edit:

When I saw that anonymous quote it reminded me of that one scene in fight club:

The people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. You do not *dirtyeffword* with us.

*Also, people weren't saying stuff like this when the TSA was only making people take off their shoes (I don't think). The molesting must have something to do with it.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
The last thing i want is for my little sister to be molested. With that said lets step back for a second and look at this for what it is. I haven't seen a video yet where someone was being "molested". Unfortunately as criminals discover how to bypass security, improvements need to be made. I'm not saying the system is the best but what is?

Remember flying is a luxury and beats the hell out driving. Nobody is making you fly... It's a personal choice, not a God given right. Are we to spoiled to appreciate what we have? We have the ability of freaking flight for christ sakes. If you don't like the airliners rules, drive a car. If you don't like the laws of the road, ride a freaking horse.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueRise
Nobody is making you fly... It's a personal choice, not a God given right.

Exactly.

And that is one reason why government should not be involved in airline security. They aren't protecting anyone's rights. Those flyers are engaging in a luxury act and there is nothing in the Constitution or bill of rights which says that the government should be involved in providing security for any vessels but their own.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join