It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Allow These Two people to Touch Your Junk?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
reply to post by Blarneystoner

I will take it to the rooftops if I have too!

I lost faith in our political process years ago and now I'm losing faith in this way of life. And I do get it, terrorists terrorize but that is not why I allow them to look at my junk in a scanner, it just doesn't make that big of a deal to me. Now if they were to tell me to strip, bend over and cough, I would get pretty upset. Plus if this is upsetting to you then the facial recognition cameras and emotional detectors they have everywhere now should upset you just as much. From what I hear every government building, even public buildings like Smithsonian museums and post offices, social security all have this technology installed now. Airports were the first to get it. But most don't even know they are there or care.

There's a huge difference between being photographed and being "felt up"! I understand that it's no big deal to you but what if it was your daughter being "patted down" and some TSA agent (a Federal Employee that you know NOTHING about) was putting her hand on your daughter's crotch? (I'm sorry if that seems crude and vulgar but that's what it amounts to.)

Facial recognition is fine by me. I'm in a public place, take all the pics you want, it's better than staring... lol..

However, go and try to photograph me in the privacy of my own home w/out my knowledge for the sake of "safety" and now we're comparing apples to apples.

I understand your need and right to be safe, but I'm not going to give up my freedoms so you can feel like "everythings going to be fine". It's YOU who needs to stay off the plane if you don't feel safe, not me. There are two sides to every coin and on one side is a relief of sweet lady liberty and on the other is the ass end of a police state. I'll choose "heads" over tails any day.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This has already been talked about EXTENSIVELY on this thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming
Nobody is forcing anyone to subject themselves to either the body scan or the pat down. You do have a choice to have one or the other or neither and not tavel by plane.

Nobody is having their rights trampled on. You do have the choice to not have your personal space invaded. I have also seen these pics the body scans put out and don't understand the big deal, a barbie doll is is more risque then what these things produce.

Oh come on... it's not just a question of the scanned images. There are other concerns here, X-ray radiation exposure being one of them and the fact that they lied to us about those machines abilty to save and transmit those images.

Above Top Secret Thread: One Hundred Naked Citizens: One Hundred Leaked Body Scans

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The pat down is acceptable to me as I have had that done many times in a prison ministry I am part of.

I can't think of a time I have not had a pat down when entering another country.
My ample bust might have been responsible for the pat downs.

I seem to fit a profile that drew the authorities to suspect me of criminal activity. I am a bit hippyish.

The body scan is not acceptable nor is a cavity search.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
This has already been talked about EXTENSIVELY on this thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That fine, and I disclosed that my thread is about Big Sis Janet touching your junk.
Just look at her photo! Gives a guy turtle syndrome real fast!
I myself would rather drive three or four days than have her molest me or a family members members.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

There's a huge difference between being photographed and being "felt up"! I understand that it's no big deal to you but what if it was your daughter being "patted down" and some TSA agent (a Federal Employee that you know NOTHING about) was putting her hand on your daughter's crotch? (I'm sorry if that seems crude and vulgar but that's what it amounts to.)

I agree with you on this but this has never happened in 10 flights they always just let her go through the metal detector and are pretty cool about it.

I understand your need and right to be safe, but I'm not going to give up my freedoms so you can feel like "everythings going to be fine". It's YOU who needs to stay off the plane if you don't feel safe, not me. There are two sides to every coin and on one side is a relief of sweet lady liberty and on the other is the ass end of a police state. I'll choose "heads" over tails any day.

Why do you imply like I had something to do with this scanner technology? Again, I could care less. And there is no foolproof method for detecting contraband, I could easily sneak 'forbidden' material on a plane unnoticed if I wanted to, but that is not the point. I don't care if you fly or not. And trust me if it got to where a police state was issued in our country, I would be the one fighting and dying for its demise, not screaming at it from a bullhorn.

And you are right there are two sides to every coin and I'll take head from sweet lady liberty or the ass end of a police state on a pole. But I don't know which is better yet. (sorry for the metaphor but it seemed to fit)
edit on 11/16/2010 by AnteBellum because: clarification

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
The pat down is acceptable to me as I have had that done many times in a prison ministry I am part of.
I can't think of a time I have not had a pat down when entering another country.
My ample bust might have been responsible for the pat downs.

I'm shaking my head.

And as I try not to puke at the mental picture you have provided, I am reminded that you are part of the problem and not of the solution.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Why do you imply like I had something to do with this scanner technology?

Oh I'm not implying that at all. It just concerns me that you seem so willing to give up your right to privacy so quickly for the sake of some percieved safety.

Again, I could care less. And there is no foolproof method for detecting contraband, I could easily sneak 'forbidden' material on a plane unnoticed if I wanted to, but that is not the point. I don't care if you fly or not. And trust me if it got to where a police state was issued in our country, I would be the one fighting and dying for its demise, not screaming at it from a bullhorn.

Please care more. I have no children of my own but I pray that yours will never have to fight and die for liberty because those battles have already been fought. We have the voices to say "no" and remain peaceful in our vigiliance against those who would impose on our liberties. It doesn't matter that the inpositions seems slight, it cannot be tollerated.

Just my opinion... peace...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Please care more. I have no children of my own but I pray that yours will never have to fight and die for liberty because those battles have already been fought. We have the voices to say "no" and remain peaceful in our vigiliance against those who would impose on our liberties. It doesn't matter that the inpositions seems slight, it cannot be tollerated.

I do hope my children will never have to fight for freedom either but I have lost all faith in this system of government we share. I see when I walk around a country of good people all working for good ends, yet it somehow gets corrupted in the translation. Freedom is a state of mind, it is an unachievable concept created by great politicians and perverted by the system. Just like religious rhetoric and dogma, it is used for control now, unfortunately this is where we all are at, in the moment. I'm tired of talking, debating and discussing I want all the good people I see to stand up and take back what we lost. But only the things worth taking back. Scanning for safety at airports just isn't on my list.
edit on 11/16/2010 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

As long as they are female, and they promise a "full release" and there is no upcharge. We are already paying for our baggage and the worthless peanuts, I don't want a fee for the fondling as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I am a woman of ample breast size also and this is just another reason for me to get that reduction I've been needing.

I am going to fly to a wedding in the spring. If you see a blurb on the news about some crazy woman attacking airport security... they singled me out for the pat-down.

Someone other than my husband tries to touch my breast or crotch, they will draw back a nub! (or severely scratched hands. I have nails and know how to use them!)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
How long until we have somebody smuggle a bomb in their rectum soon followed by mandatory anal cavity searches? Or female terrorists use small explosives hidden in their vaginas... and before you know it the fearful American people are saying... if it makes us safer... go ahead TSA... finger my wife and daughter... me too, while you're at it. Anyone who has a problem with this, just remember... If it keeps us safe, it can't be wrong!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
How long until we have somebody smuggle a bomb in their rectum soon followed by mandatory anal cavity searches? Or female terrorists use small explosives hidden in their vaginas... and before you know it the fearful American people are saying... if it makes us safer... go ahead TSA... finger my wife and daughter... me too, while you're at it. Anyone who has a problem with this, just remember... If it keeps us safe, it can't be wrong!

You state this so eloquently!

I have to give you a star!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I'd rather have then touch my junk then be sitting in a plane with my 4 year old daughter when the fuselage blows out from some terrorist (home grown or not) bomb or having to tell her it is going to be all right as we storm 500 miles an hour toward the Sears Tower.
They do more intense pat downs at high schools in Newark or Camden NJ then they do in the airports every day.

. . . and as for giving up my liberties for being safe. Not all of them but this one the PTB can have!
edit on 11/16/2010 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

"keep us safe!" the cry that will put this country securely under lock and key.Where does it end?I guess locking us in our homes from 6p.m. to 0730 with midnight "bed check" by a civilian neighborhood guard. will "keep us safe" too?
By then its way too late to complain....
edit on 16-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

All I can say is that I don't fly amongst the many reasons why...is jerk offs at the TSA!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well at least the recently defrocked will have a place then can get a good job....
After keeping us safe from satan through fondling, they certainly have the qualifications for this job.
After reading that bit about the pat down on the screaming three year old....

PS
coming soon to street corners everywhere...!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Personally, I'd be happy to strip naked the second I walked into the airport. Nude flight, sounds like a good time to me.

Anyway, I have a suggestion for those who are leery of getting their 'junk' touched. Just whisper to the security that you have herpes and currently are having an outbreak, and that they should be careful.

They'll be nice.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
All this, and we're still not allowed to profile. Amazing.

I'm not so worried about aircraft being used as missiles so much anymore. I have a feeling the terrorists are moving on to bigger and better while we invade the privacy of travelers. If the government could show proof that the tactics of the TSA have thwarted a disaster, then maybe we'd have a better debate. I think the government just wants to show us that they are doing something to protect us, and this is just the latest and greatest (bad) idea.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
speaking of herpes or even crabs...or what ever...
The Tsa DON'T change their little blue gloves between patrons.

So by all means let them put their hands down your, and your wife's, and your kids' pants.

PS
they don't even treat aircraft travelers like that in Nkorea...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'm starting a web site called JunkTouching.com

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join