It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Allow These Two people to Touch Your Junk?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well if they start touching my junk I expect an orgasm.
Dont cheat me

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

What is up with Americans being willing to suck up having their freedoms lost? This is ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

So you have any young Teen Daughters? Do you have a Girlfriend?..lol Porlly not.

You find nothing wrong with some Fat Middle-aged Pedo' sitting in a back office somewhere, Inverting the High-def images of ypoung womens bodies and posting them on the net?

Have a look round... Theres a few websites out there that actually have these images posted...

These Scanners are Purly sexual assault and anyone made to use one has a god given right to have the operator charged with Sexual Assault.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I would let the black chick in the second picture pat me down as long as I got to fondle her genitals at the same time. Not so much the wrinkled hag in the first picture.

I don't see that this kind of security violates any kind of rights, much less constitutional ones, so long as you aren't forced to submit to it. If you have the choice of leaving the airport instead, then I see no problem. They should, however, make it clear when you buy a ticket that you may have to let a stranger pat and rub your thighs, penis, scrotum, clitoris, labia, mons pubis, buttocks, taint, etc in order to get on the plane

But if you must choose either a groping or a lawsuit, I'd have to say that's completely wrong. What if their random picking of people in line hits your 13-year-old daughter? Are you just supposed to tell her to stand there while some shmuck making minimum wage puts his or her hand on her adolescent ham slot to make sure it's not a bomb? "Sorry dear, it's either this or Mommy and Daddy have to give your college fund to the federal government." F*ck that. I would rather have daily terrorist plane bombings. You want security at all costs? Stay in your house.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Not the old one but would love to get tossed around by the chick in the blue jacket YUMMY.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
I'd rather have then touch my junk then be sitting in a plane with my 4 year old daughter when the fuselage blows out from some terrorist (home grown or not) bomb or having to tell her it is going to be all right as we storm 500 miles an hour toward the Sears Tower.
They do more intense pat downs at high schools in Newark or Camden NJ then they do in the airports every day.

. . . and as for giving up my liberties for being safe. Not all of them but this one the PTB can have!
edit on 11/16/2010 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

Well you see, you are now conditioned to accept whatever they want to do to you because you live in fear. And once they see what people will accept, they will go further and further taking more rights away.

Our children are going to grow up in a world, learning to fear everything and submit to whatever is asked of them. By the time your daughter reaches her teen years, she will be living in a much larger police state because this is what the people are willing to accept. That scares me far more than dying in a plane that flies into the sears tower.

I believe that when my time is up it is meant to be. I can't escape death forever and I'd rather live free or die. If I can't live in a country where I have my most basic right to privacy invaded, and for strangers being legally allowed to touch my body against my will. I'd rather die, and I will before I allow it to happen.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum

. . . and as for giving up my liberties for being safe. Not all of them but this one the PTB can have!
edit on 11/16/2010 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

But you give up one, they will take more and more. You give an inch, they take a mile. Ask me what it was like growing up on the reservation during wounded knee II. I'll tell you what it feels like to live in a police state.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Can you please explain to me which rights are being taken away? You don't have the right to travel on their planes, you have the right to do commerce freely. You are buying their service, and in order to get the full service, you must oblige their rules. You can choose not to buy their services and take your own plane if you want, they wont scan you then. Please, which ones are being taken away?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
No, I wouldn't. Just to be frank.

I'd refuse, and if they tried to 'touch my junk' again, I would punch them in the face. If a woman, I would repeatedly shove her away.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I agree. If they see that people will accept this, it will not stop. I do not think this is acceptable. If they tried touching my kids they way I have seen some do in the videos, someone would have to come get me out of jail.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

No way, no how, not ever. Period. This is a clear violation of the 4'th Amendment, and isn't even effective in catching people like the underwear bomber, who these methods would NOT have detected! People claiming that it should not matter because it "keeps us safe" are missing the point. We cannot ever actually achieve such security, and giving up our basic liberties in an attempt to obtain it is, frankly, foolish. How far are we willing to go, how much would we allow the government to do, for that security? Searches of our cars every time we drive, because terrorists (such as the DC snipers) used car trunks for concealment? How about searches of our persons every time we shop, attend a concert, enter a theme park, a grocery store, anywhere? Where do we draw the line?

Besides which, these scanners, that do not detect powdered explosives (and neither do the "pat downs"), are x-rated. They show people nude, amounting to an electronic strip search. If we call it what it is, how many that would agree to these, would agree to a strip search done in the traditional manner? The alternative is to be groped, and that includes children. I don't know about others, but NO ONE is handling my children in such a fashion. That isn't even LEGAL in any other context, and should not be here.

For those stating that we can simply choose not to fly, some people in fact cannot make that choice. Military members, and their families that become stationed overseas, have no other options for travel other than a flight. They can't afford to take a ship, and the government would not pay for it in any case. Besides which, how long till this mess comes to ALL forms of travel other than our own cars? On that note, are all of you aware that they now have vans containing similar equipment in use already, that can x-ray your car as you drive down the street? Already, even our private vehicles are not exempt. Give them time, and they will be scanning our homes, too.

We all thought it was bad having cameras all over the place; how much worse are things now? Someone needs to stop feeding the mouse cookies.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gnarly

Can you please explain to me which rights are being taken away? You don't have the right to travel on their planes, you have the right to do commerce freely. You are buying their service, and in order to get the full service, you must oblige their rules. You can choose not to buy their services and take your own plane if you want, they wont scan you then. Please, which ones are being taken away?

The 4'th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America is clear on this issue:

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

These scanners and body searches are illegal searches of our persons. We do not sacrifice our rights simply by choosing to fly. That's the entire point of the Constitution. No business has any business taking away our basic rights, and claiming that they are allowed to do so simply because we chose to do business with them. No governmental agency has the right to strip those rights, either. There is no clause in the Constitution that allows such exceptions to the rule.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater

With all due respect, what is it like to live in constant fear of something that has virtually no chance of ever killing you?

Do you wake up and immediately have fearful thoughts?

Are you scared of police? If not, may I ask why? They are more likely to kill you than a terrorist is.

Im not afraid of anything , id just rather fly in the knowledge that I wasnt going to blow up some building or be part of some weird terrorist plot , I want to go to where ever im going safely .

even when I do fly the thought of terrorism never crosses my mind !

I dont give a # if I get searched or scanned

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

I travel multiple times a month. This doesn't bother me one bit. So what, have you ever ridden in a subway in NY during rush hour?

Get over it. There is no other motive here other than to protect us.

I understand what you're trying to say, but there are a lot of unlawful things that can be carried out in the name to protect us...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

And that is why you are so dangerous.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gnarly

I have a right to my 4th amendment. I have not seen or heard of one person stating they were given a search warrant before they submitted to the x-ray or enhanced pat down. There must be probable cause to search and seizure. What is the probable cause here? As of now, you are a possible criminal just for choosing to commerce with the airline. You approach the security screening seen as a possible criminal until you prove you are innocent. I am allowed to commerce freely, but I am not allowed to fly (obtain their services) in a peaceable manner. I won't purchase a ticket from the airline and become seen as a possible criminal for which I will need to prove my innocence in order to fly. I will not subject my person to the crimes that they commit by foregoing my 4th amendment right. Outside of an airport, for a person to touch you in the manner that the TSA will during a pat down is a crime. It's sexual harassment, or molestation. People go to prison and /or lose their jobs and end up on sexual offenders list for the same things.

Just because it's happening for our false sense of security, and the pat downs are done by "officials" doesn't make it OK and it doesn't remove the fact that this is molestation.

And really, this is only giving you a false sense of security, because if the terrorists want to blow something up they will. They'll just find another way and then the FED will find another way to remove another freedom of yours and so on.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

And that is why you are so dangerous.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

All of a sudden im dangerous because , I dont mind being searched or scanned at an airport for the safety of my fellow humans !

Ok , how do you draw that conclusion ?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Im not afraid of anything , id just rather fly in the knowledge that I wasnt going to blow up some building or be part of some weird terrorist plot , I want to go to where ever im going safely .

So you would be ok with mandatory anal cavity searches since you dont mind being searched right?

Are you scared of police? They kill more fellow humans annually than terrorists do.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater

So you would be ok with mandatory anal cavity searches since you dont mind being searched right?

You just know that there will be plenty of people on the boards saying how 'they don't mind' and that the cavity searches are good.

They'll say:

"it isn't child molestation/sexual assault because it is done by a government employee who says it is for the Safety of the child and the passengers. If you got a problem, drive or take a boat"

*At this point we will know that these people are mentally ill or they are paid shills or work for the TSA.

This illness is a form of Stockholm Syndrome and their constant cry of 'I don't mind, it is good' is how they deal with their trauma and cognitive dissonance. It is a defense mechanism.

Sadly, these constant acts of rationalization by these people - when done in public forums (or non-clinical settings) - pose a threat to the rights and freedoms of everyone else.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd98b243226c.jpg[/atsimg]

That about sums it up for me...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join