It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fahrenheit 9/11's release : A possible precursor to another major attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I had a crazy idea yesterday. I was thinking about Fahrenheit 9/11 and how after sitting through it, I witnessed reactions in a movie theater like never before. Whether it be the lines out the door, the sold out movie times all day long, or the theater absolutely packed to the brim. All these would be meaningless without the unified standing ovation which was enthusiastically given by the entire theater after watching it.
It's no question this movie is generating a lot of ferver from various people. Ferver against Bush in a country which was already cracking in divide down the center previous to it's even being released.
So my point is this...........we all know that the Bush administration, and Bush himself must be furious at the very thought of a theater applauding the bashing of their administration. But even worse, they surely have seen it themselves and must be rampant about how to respond to such a potentially devastating blow to their approval. (Besides fixing the approval rating at a dead heat to control our minds).

Finally my proposal and question............ with July 4th upon us, the reactivation of retired reserves, the impending need for a draft........and them possibly needing to retaliate and recover from the buzz of Fahrenheit..............could they be laying the groundwork for another major attack very soon? It would all make sense.

[edit on 30-6-2004 by MJW2314]

[edit on 30-6-2004 by MJW2314]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I was thinking the EXACT same thing while I was watching the movie yesterday! The movie was excellent and ALOT of the things that were said got some positive and negative reaction of the audience.

I personally enjoyed the last line of the movie where it went something along the lines of "A fools... fool.... shame... on me..... fools cant.... be fooled" - Bush.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

"A fools... fool.... shame... on me..... fools cant.... be fooled" - Bush.

That nearly made me cry I was laughing so hard at the end...

I've had a sense too that something is building up. MJW2314, What you mention sounds like a possibility, and I hope we are wrong. With all these terrorist attacks, beheadings, suicide bombs, the early hand-over of Iraq, it's hard not to expect something. I think it will come unexpected, it will be worse than we can imagine and it may finally show that Bush has been sticking his thumb in the pie for far too long!

[edit on 6/30/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'm seriously wondering basically about the worst case scenario. If Bush indeed did have a hand in on 9/11 and 'allowed' it to take place.......I would expect this movie to leave him with no option but to 'allow' another and respond the same way he did before by playing the fool and saying we must defend America....... i.e. draft, war, armageddon.... who knows. With all the recent heavenly activity regarding close fly bys of asteroids, venus transit, odd sightings being covered on national news such as Arizona lights........................... this movie may just trip the trigger with the administrations willingness to step out of the way and allow an attack to proceed.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
As far as speculating what could exceed the horrifics of 9-11, with an upcoming election - the worst would be an assasination attempt on Bush (like Saddam plotted against Bush v1.0).

If such an attempt were successful, the biggest stain on USA would be the "Hero Climate" for a miserable administration. Not that I want anyone dead...just Bush Co. out of office.

But regardless of my personal opinion, that would be a realistic and overwhelming disaster.

And if Bush Co. has any part of it, Dubya will be an instant legend chilling with Elvis and Jim Morrison on an island somewhere...

[edit on 6/30/2004 by muckminer]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
with reports of Bush being zany, crazy, and delusional lately by his aides as another thread had covered...........this notion is what led me to speculate on him personally formulating a plot in response to the public's becoming aware of a lot of his behind the scenes behavior via Fahrenheit.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJW2314 If Bush indeed did have a hand in on 9/11 and 'allowed' it to take place

First off...regarding these 9/11 conspiracy theories...I think some hold water, but to say that the President, regardless of his ignorance, "allowed" the attacks to occur is a bit over the top, in my opinion. Bush is a little plastic duck in the marshes...a decoy for hidden agendas...but my no means a way to kill off innocent civillians and destory valuable New York property. Tragedies like 9/11 set everything on the back burner...the white house won't even send congratulation cards to Eagle Scouts anymore due to budget cuts.

I think Moore's movie, as incredible as it was, does have potential to harm America...ironically, I'm sure there are plenty of psychos out there who have probablly already created the "Army of Moore" and will commit acts of terrorism in his name.

A culmination to all of these events is sure to occur, but when and how remains to be seen...

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
who, what, when, where, how, and why remains to be seen. Fahrenheit is;however, I believe..... The "lightning flashes on the horizon"........ now we have to sit back and wait for the storm to move in.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

"A fools... fool.... shame... on me..... fools cant.... be fooled" - Bush.

That nearly made me cry I was laughing so hard at the end...

[edit on 6/30/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

Let me help you out.

politicalhumor.about.com...

[edit on 30-6-2004 by greenkoolaid]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Yeah - I knew that wasn't the precise quote...

It reminds me of some high school losers I used to know doing a presentation and totally making it up as they went along...Everyone makes a mistake or two here and there, but give me a break!

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Even though I believe a lot of what is in the movie, I think it was 'allowed' to be viewed in the US so it will cause an uprising and/or fear in Americans. Without these, a future push of control can't happen.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Are you referring to some kind of an elitist-charged push for a party change? I don't know...if you don't like the car then you don't buy it, regardless of how many colors it comes in - but then again, there's a lot of good salesmen out there!

new topics

top topics

join