It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS Video 11/16/2010 - Object with Slinky Movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Found this post today on twitter and youtube. Thought it was interesting (select 1080p mode for better viewing):

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkererJim

Nice find ! S&F

In the yt comments, in french, they say that the cam operator abruptly cut the link...

Interesting ! Hope you get more comments on this one.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
All i see is a mouse cursor and sun reflection.

Can you point it out to me?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Would you mind pointing out what it is we are supposed to look for . all I see is Space !

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I seldom see proclaimed ISS UFO videos contain moving objects. This thing moves and then seems to PARK ? or was the last frame freezed by NASA staff before cutoff ?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

The cursor is pointing out a dark-colored object. Need to view in 1080p

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Right , turned off my lights now I can see it .
The reason it stops is because the vid is paused , if you look bottom left you can see what I assume to be the Earth rotating .... then it stops , as for the object it could be anything ....most likely a Satellite but there is no way to tell

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

If you post the link you got this from, then i can change the settings.

But honestly i don't think the video is long enough to see much.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
yt link here:

youtube link

It is probably satellite. Is there a way to cross reference their where abouts at the time?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Looks like it could be a "firefly" to me. Fireflies, as they are often called have been seen around spacecraft since Mercury 6. They're caused small ice crystals venting from the spacecraft's on board systems.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Cyberspy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
nice

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I've been watching the ISS for sometime now, and have seen objects i'm not sure about, at that moment. but after a few thoughts i dismissed them.. as i watched tonight Nov. 27, 5:50 - 5:56 pm mountain time i saw something i couldnt explain.. to me it looked mettalic, very bright as it just suddenly appeared in the clouds.. i was watching it on windows player (full screen) and the size of it was bout the size of a pencil eraser..at about 5:53 some dark clouds rolled by, but i could still see it.. and at 5:56, it disapeered.. im going to watch 2morrow same time to see if it reappears.. wish i had recorded, and thats my question? hope its not off topic.. whats the best way to record from NASA live feed from the ISS? My apollogies for "just" words, and no vid or pics.. next time i'll be prepared to document..

new topics

top topics

join