It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niribu / Annunaki

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I find the topic of Niribu fascinating, not only because it can ultimately end our civilization, but the story about this race of people and how they may have helped the humans evolve. I do however have a few questions if someone can please constructively answer these:
1.) Do the Annunaki live on Niribu
2.) Is Niribu o a 3,600 year orbit around our Sun
3.) And the main question, if the above are both yes, how can they survive away from a heat source (our Sun) for so

I have been reading up on every website about this planet and how the Annunaki came to Earth (from what I can tell) to find gold for the Annunaki civilization, and helping us evolve for the simple fact that primates coul;dn't communicate as well. In fact it makes more sense than any religion I have read about, with the way our planet seems to be falling apart from catastrophes, and the recent value of gold sky-rocketing, it all seems to fall in line. Especially when you think, why couldn't granite, or marble, or limestone be as valuable as gold when we use stones for more meaningful things than we do gold.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Genesis 6:4

There were Nephilim in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wheelindiehl

First of all IF Nibiru/Annunaki exist why do you think our civilization would be destroyed?
Changed after contact with them but not destroyed.
Or do you think they are aggressive violent and hate us? Also if they wanted to destroy us they most probably had already done it.

1) No. It is impossible to live ON Nibiru because it is thought that it's a brown dwarf it means it is very radioactive and it has no surface - it consists of gas. It is thought that they live on sattelite/-s of Nibiru.

2) 3600 or maybe more. Approximately 3600 - I'm not sure about this though. There's several theories.

3) Again - Nibiru is thought to be Brown Dwarf. It means it is a small star that generates heat as it can be seen on IR pictures. So they are warm.

Haha. Limestone and granite as valuable as gold... Do you know what's the ratio between gold and granite, gold and limestone? Gold is valuable because it is rare metal. And because it is used in jewelry and many other places as symbol of wealth, status and so on through ages. It's a luxurious resource. Also gold is used in electronics. Who will buy granite for a price of gold when there are granite rocks all over the world? I have few tons of granite near my house. Limestone and granite are good for just construction. While gold...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wheelindiehl
I find the topic of Niribu fascinating, not only because it can ultimately end our civilization, but the story about this race of people and how they may have helped the humans evolve. I do however have a few questions if someone can please constructively answer these:
1.) Do the Annunaki live on Niribu
2.) Is Niribu o a 3,600 year orbit around our Sun
3.) And the main question, if the above are both yes, how can they survive away from a heat source (our Sun) for so

hello I too have an interest in this subject but as yet like the rest of us am still o the fence while awaiting some kind of proof,,,, One thing against the nibiru debate is the fact that no amature astronomer has yet confirmed it. But im still open and am more than happy to have a go at your quetions

1- its either nibiru or one of its moons though is subject to debate depending on what source you go by.
2- that is the common thought yes but again it is yet to be confirmed.
3- I too have asked tht question and was told that it could be possible if nibiru gets close enough to our sun and also close enough to the sun on the other end of its orbit, that if the inhabitants lived underground the planet could possibly store enough heat to sustain itself. But I say once again that this theory was based on asking a physics major if it could be possible.... still no proof so it could all be false and we dont have any real info on nibiru.

When any real info comes out about this ill be in line with you eager to find out .
take it easy

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

There were Nephilim in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

what version are you going by? I have looked in a couple of bibles and that line starts " there were giants"
I havent seen the word nephilim used

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by archasama

Nibiru has an orbit of 3600 years which can be seen in ice core samples, ancient tree rings, etc. Also it is though from the ancient texts that in this 3600 years Nibiru passes Earth twice with a 1000 year period in between with the first pass being more devastating on the Earth than the second.

So if you can look at it through Biblical terms you have

Creation/ Recreation --- 2600 years ---> Noah's Flood --- 1000 ---> Jews Exodus from Egypt --- 26000 ---> Near Future

Also it would be impossible for any creature to live on Nibiru due to it's temperature being estimated to be at -450 degrees Fahrenheit. That's why it's so difficult to see because it only emits infrared light so you would need a telescope super cooled to 0 degrees to actually see it. That's why they has that telescope in the south due to the climate and its orbit coming in from the South. So basically we won't be able to actually see it until it's right next to the Earth which by then it will be too late.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Lupin because: Add info

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mackblack27

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

what version are you going by? I have looked in a couple of bibles and that line starts " there were giants"
I havent seen the word nephilim used

The Septuagint translates this word as “γίγαντες (giants).”

Also, The Five Books of Moses, which is considered by many to be the most literal translation of the Pentateuch, translates the word as “giants.” The footnotes of the ESV and NRSV indicate that the Nephilim were giants. Josephus also describes the Nephilim as men of “great strength” whose acts resembled those of the Grecian “giants” (Antiquities of the Jews, 3:1). The Nephilim appear again in Number 13:33, and they are noted for their giant size. The apocryphal Book of Enoch describes these beings as giants (7:3).

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

What Bible... If anyone's to read bible - then it should be read in original language. Translators make mistakes.
Nephilim, giants whatever... nephilim is original name and giant is translation for nephilim. I think.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
"At the end of days a Day of Judgment there shall be.
The Earth shall quake and the rivers change course,
and there shall be a darkness at noon and
a fire in the heavens in the night,
the day of the returning celestial god
[Nibiru, the far-orbiting 10th planet of our solar system] will it be.

And who shall survive and who shall perish,
who shall be rewarded and who will be punished,
gods [astronauts from Nibiru] and men alike,
on that day it shall be discovered;

For what shall come to pass by what had passed
shall be determined; and what was destined
shall in a cycle be repeated,
and what was fated and only by the heart's will
occurring for good or ill shall for judgment come.

The record read, the Past remembered,
the Future as prophesy understand,
Let the Future of the Past the judgment be!'

These are the words of Enki, Firstborn of Anu of Nibiru"
From The Lost Book of Enki: Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God, by Zecharia Sitchin

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I find it funny that the price of gold has skyrocketed. I would put money on it staying that way through this year and 2012 too. The government wants it for a reason. Anyone interested in that should do some research on monotomic gold.

2012 should bring the end of the age of Enlil and give way to the age of Enki. I would love to see a return from Enki, at least he's the good guy!

I think there's a possibility the Annunaki could be on Mars but that's just a theory. I actually think they visited Mars before Earth. Maybe there's some remnants there.

new topics

top topics

join