It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the beatles - now on itunes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
so the latest thing steve jobs invented is,deciding to put the beatles album on itunes.
how amazing, the man has no shame,using the stars fame and glory to try to bring some cash, for selling their songs for 1.20$ a piece.
well now the man is kinda old,mentaly challegned and retarded as hell.
because no body pays for music anymore, and people who would buy a song from itunes....are you serious?
one day when the fema camps come,and you dont have enough money to survive, remember when you payed for songs to give money to greedy greedy steve jobs.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

First off, the understanding I have is that Yoko didn't want it to happen and she was keeping them off of iTunes.

Steve Jobs didn't "decide" to do it. He's been trying to.

1.20 a song is kinda steep for buying music online, but when you have more hands reaching into the pot, (Yoko) you gotta up the price.

They won't make that much off of this, I suspect most Beatles fans uploaded their CDs when iTunes first came out.

As for the no one pays for music...I know plenty of people that do. And when the world ends and somebody has to gather the knowledge of our civilization, I'll be happy that I have hard copies of music, not just stuff on a hard drive.

as for calling him old, mentally challenged, and retarded...come on man.
edit on 11/16/2010 by iamsupermanv2 because: (no reason given)

join