It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spider Man 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It wasn't bad. The special effects lagged behind the day after tomorrow, but the drama in spiderman was a lot better. Better acting, nice storyline, and this one was better than the original; since, the characters were introduced in the first one. A great film were you can see some great character development. Toby grows as an actor in this film.

The part that touched me the most was when the people on the train found spiderman without his hood. They realized he was just a boy. That moment got the emmotions rolling.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer
The part that touched me the most was when the people on the train found spiderman without his hood. They realized he was just a boy. That moment got the emmotions rolling.

Right before that, when he passes out and they reach out to stop him from falling.
And then they try to defend him from Doctor Octopus. I half expected that fat Italian guy to pull out a gun and cap the bad guy.
This movie is just awesome in so many ways.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I hated this movie. I despised it. I think that it suffered from bad acting on the part of Tobey Maguire and poorly made fight scenes. The fighting scenes are without purpose and only seem to be there to fill up time. The characters were also without depth. Despite their best efforts, I couldn't sympathize with Peter Parker. He isn't really that interesting with the Spiderman suit off. His insecurity about his identity was rather boring and unconvincing. As I expected, the love story was melodramatic and completely without any romance.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I finally saw it this afternoon, b4 the firework show, and I must say....why didn't any of you warn me to bring a box of tissues? Or to at least a warning to wear my waterproof mascara. Just kidding, I did get slightly teary eyed in 2 scenes though, one with Peter Parker and his aunt and one between spiderman and MJ. But then again, I am easily moved by movies.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I'd love to see a better done Spawn movie, cause spawn kicks ass. The Spawn movie sucked
Someone needs to make a kick ass one.

Ya, the Spawn movie wasn't the greatest. The Spawn series, though, cartoons, rocked. I really liked them.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I just hope the hob goblin isint in the third spiderman I want to see venom or carnage not the hob goblin

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
seen it. not bad. true love prevails. good over evil. there is hope for the human race. expect a sequel.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Saw it, really liked it...Would even pay to see it again
At the end, there was a simultaneous "awwwwwwwwwww"
from most of the women in the audience...

An Action "chick flick"
otherwise known as a Date movie...

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Any spidey-buffs notice Peter Parker's teacher having only one arm? I would bet a lot of money the bad guy in spiderman 3 will be the lizard (aside from hobgoblin, obviously).

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Just been to see the spiderman its a good film but I kinda liked the first one better spider2 had its moments and I think doc-oc stole the film he was really good. Looking forward to the next film

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Check out this site for blunders made by spiderman2
www.moviemistakes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join