It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok if HORUS son of Osiris and Isis shows up and the Annunaki Prince shows up what happens????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I would ask him if I could be the new Min

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by mackblack27

And the money symbols??? And the DNA or missing links.
k carry on you can hate on my stars and flags I DO THIS FOR YOUR CONSCIOUS

ok ill play along...
what about the money symbols? is it that an ancient race of aliens came down and ruled humanity with a iron fist,, or could it possibly be that organised religion may date back further than we know and these groups have kept the control of the masses to a select group of individuals and this tradition has held up even in recent times.
Because as you know the world goverments keep us completely up to date with all the information they have available to them--- please excuse the sarcasm.

What about dna or missing links???????????? what about them and what part do they play in proving that horace, isis , osiris or the annunaki exist. please tell me...

and last of all what part of what you are doing is for my concious ??? that one really confused me

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Gotcha,

but no, most people just won't get it. Too many won't get it I'm afraid.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I was just wondering my friends. Take the hands away from the buttons slowly they are not here....... YET

it would be an interesting encounter.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

I didnt know you were a secretly as well interesting. You would be interested in such a position?
2nd

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Now more importantly what will we do when the goa uld decide to come down and enslave us with hordes of jaffar warriors, now thats got me worried

They will be turned to energy as well. Some are CELESTIALS AND SOME ARE SUPERNALS.
2nd

Oh ok im very sorry i thought this thread may actually hold some depth but thanks for confirming that you are just another loony with internet access.
apologies for attempting a sarcastic retort which you are obviously unable to handle.
But please dont use your energy gun on me

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

And the money symbols??? And the DNA or missing links.
k carry on you can hate on my stars and flags I DO THIS FOR YOUR CONSCIOUS

ok ill play along...
what about the money symbols? is it that an ancient race of aliens came down and ruled humanity with a iron fist,, or could it possibly be that organised religion may date back further than we know and these groups have kept the control of the masses to a select group of individuals and this tradition has held up even in recent times.
Because as you know the world goverments keep us completely up to date with all the information they have available to them--- please excuse the sarcasm.

What about dna or missing links???????????? what about them and what part do they play in proving that horace, isis , osiris or the annunaki exist. please tell me...

and last of all what part of what you are doing is for my concious ??? that one really confused me

The dna has their modifications in it ANNUNAKI dont be scared even if DRACONIAN. The money has FIRE BIRD - PYRAMIDS Egypt..

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!

Gotcha,

but no, most people just won't get it. Too many won't get it I'm afraid.

They will when they see the EVIL 1 and his followers PLUCKED FROM THEIR DEEP PROTECTIONS and see what they really are and who they humanity was following.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

I dont use energy gun nor have I claimed any universal species I do recognize help and am interacting neutrally with your energy now...
I am no tyrant power seeker (BALANCER) IS ALL.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The dna has their modifications in it ANNUNAKI dont be scared even if DRACONIAN. The money has FIRE BIRD - PYRAMIDS Egypt..

what Dna has what modifications? Annunakidont be scared even if draconian..... get off the web and try and enjoy your life dont listen to every alien nut that crosses your screen.
and what the hell has the firebird got to do with any of this.
you are not helping yourself at all..

but im sure youll come back with some wierd answer with plasma guns and draconians lol

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Although it is 'fun' to think about it, if Horus would come back we got no need to "replay" the old systems, we play the new ones. We both know our positions.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

right i think we have to make you an appointment at the shrink.....
im aware that im talking to you and thats really all you need and want....

good luck i hope you find a girl and have some fun with your life

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Ahh man, I enjoy life / death phases of EXISTANCE sometimes you cant tell the difference lol. And yes I may come off as wierd to you and am sorry for that. There is no need to get all worried NOW. Enjoy your R.R. as many of you who walk Earth were sent to do until your READY then you will remember it all. I barley am on the net except for at work lol. This was no channeling at all. Just asked. Now calm your ranked self down and chill concentrate on what your soul has done and can do and hasnt dont to help. Increased your conscious awarness, understand I see it with your responses you seek justification for all the ignorance and want to be sure. nothing wrong with that JUST DONT FEAR THE TRUTH.

edit on 11/16/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

Understood...
2nd

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

LOL you said find a lady OMG if you knew how much ................NEVERMIND
. I love the way individuals try to psycoanalyze on the web yet have no clue at all. All um a say bouts the ladies is THEY DO LOVE ME.. NOt what you think I am my friend. Take care

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
]

It saddens me that ats lets this kind of thread gets any attention at all.
trust me crazy man it takes more than you to get me worked up , and i think your on the net a bit more than you say lol.
so i will leave you now to spread your love to others but please feel free to give the last word as im sure you will... when people are like you they do like to have a comeback lol so if anything please just prove me right an confirm you are crazy by replying.......
c ya loony

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thanks so far for all the contributions to the thread ATS familia. It was something I have been wondering for some time since I realized that Jesus was to be replaced by Horus or whatever because NOW its being said that Jesus story comes from Horus??? Thing is its more to it then the secret societies have been taught ON PURPOSE to weigh souls of potential powerful individuals and to see what these individuals would do with the simpliest of simple advantages over the populace.... Feel free to add on.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

yeah i can see how the girls would love your banter LOL

I dont try to analyze anyone but i do love how when loonies get called out they pretend to have a glorious life waiting at the other side of the laptop lol

go and get back to your girls lol

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

]

It saddens me that ats lets this kind of thread gets any attention at all.
trust me crazy man it takes more than you to get me worked up , and i think your on the net a bit more than you say lol.
so i will leave you now to spread your love to others but please feel free to give the last word as im sure you will... when people are like you they do like to have a comeback lol so if anything please just prove me right an confirm you are crazy by replying.......
c ya loony

I dont even have a home computer lol I use the babes when I got time too. And yes call me the loon or crazy but you will see soon of what I speak. As far as a psyco set up like you have laid out with all the baiting lol of WATCH YOU RESPOND JUST WATCH smh I do what I want and yes replying to your response is nothing more then just that. I bet if you met me and hung with me for a week you would not even think I am who I am BUT I AM LOL. PEACE again and thanks for your inputs.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Now you reach to see if I gotz women or woman huh well sorry T.M.I. and I dont have a gloreous life when I leave work. I am embedded within the populace too see you better to feel the normal people pains, but I do have fun as I do possess a wild spirit. As far as your reach, think of me as you wish. Its fine
And The ladies I am cool with because many men here are distracted with the wrong things and miss out on what keeps them ladies happy were as I dont. If it wasnt for the ladies I dont wanna even think of it. Ok now, as I said I understand your discomforts but it bothered me waking up a lil too. You shall be ok and understand what you must. Just keep an open mind as to prevent mental shut down from what me be in the midst.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join