It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 x 5 Pointed Stars over Regents Park London (Google Maps)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I was looking up some location details the other day for a personal appt I had. When I looked on Google Maps I noticed two 5 pointed stars over Regents Park, London.

I am not sure of the easiest way to import these images onto ATS so if someone could kindly do the deed or point me in the right direction it would help make my point.

On further inspection I noticed these two 5 pointed stars had been laid over the original map as the lines forming the stars noticeably go directly over certain fixed objects, namely groups of trees and football pitches.

It occurred to me that they had been drawn in.

I am not sure why Google would draw 5 pointed stars over Regents Park. Perhaps there is a logical explanation to it all but it seems slightly odd as in the world of the occult 5 pointed stars are usually used as part of ritual magik.

If anyone could shed some light on this little anomaly id be very happy.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that they are probably foot/bike paths.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I had a quick look on GoogleMaps but cannot see anything like you have mentioned. I checked normal & satellite views etc.

Can you take a screenshot and post it for us perhaps?

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that they are probably foot/bike paths.

You will clearly see they are not when you look for yourself.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I had a quick look on GoogleMaps but cannot see anything like you have mentioned. I checked normal & satellite views etc.

Can you take a screenshot and post it for us perhaps?

Cheers.

I can't seem to drag my image into my post. Do you know if i would need to download the image onto ATS first or is there a more simple method i am unaware of?

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

I did look. I saw one set of paths that vaguely make up a star shape. I did not see the second one.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

I did look. I saw one set of paths that vaguely make up a star shape. I did not see the second one.

Nothing vauge about the stars im refering to. Hopefully i can get the images up pretty soon for you to see.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
footpaths

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
footpaths

Running through a football pitch?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
www.royalparks.org.uk...

mystery solved
edit on 16-11-2010 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
I was looking up some location details the other day for a personal appt I had. When I looked on Google Maps I noticed two 5 pointed stars over Regents Park, London

Part of the confusion here is your description. You say the stars are "over" Regents Park. What does that mean? What part of the map are you talking about? The satellite imagery? The map symbols (annotation, symbology, etc.)?

Is it the street map version?

Explain yourself better, or use a picture (worth a thousand words). Until then, the answer you'll get from people is FOOTPATH:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Is that what you are talking about?

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
I was looking up some location details the other day for a personal appt I had. When I looked on Google Maps I noticed two 5 pointed stars over Regents Park, London

Part of the confusion here is your description. You say the stars are "over" Regents Park. What does that mean? What part of the map are you talking about? The satellite imagery? The map symbols (annotation, symbology, etc.)?

Is it the street map version?

Explain yourself better, or use a picture (worth a thousand words). Until then, the answer you'll get from people is FOOTPATH:

Thanks!

I was trying to get the images uploaded...

But yes they are the two stars in question, only on closer inspection they are not actually there unless of course the football pitches and trees were drawn in on Google maps and are not actually there.

One way or the other the lines that make up the stars or the images beneth the stars have been inserted (One image over another).

I am still none the wiser as to a) why they would need to mesh two picture together or draw lines that don't actually exist and b) why there would be two 5 pointed stars in the first place??

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjaya
Is that what you are talking about?

Peace

The smaller star seems to be upside down? But yes thanks!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
for goodness sake just click on the link provided and click on the coloured boxes on the top of the web page and it will highlight the running routes in colour!!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Maybe not related but check this:

www.drjoye.com...

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
for goodness sake just click on the link provided and click on the coloured boxes on the top of the web page and it will highlight the running routes in colour!!

I appreciate your point but Google maps shows an anomaly and i am still not sure why there are two stars over Regents Park.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjaya
Maybe not related but check this:

www.drjoye.com...

Peace

Thanks. I have seen a video about this. Not related but interesting none the less and only 5 minutes away from home!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

what anomaly?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjaya

what relevance has this?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join