It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Map of Britain - Must see.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Thanks for posting.
It was really an excellent documentary. I am very curious as to why that dude has Plutonium in his back-yard. That is very strange. Also what year was it made?
edit on 17/11/10 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

edit; it was released in 2002. i wonder if we can get more information about it now 8 years later?
edit on 17/11/10 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I'm not sure about the guy with all the Plutonium in the Graden. I imagine that guy must be dead by now. Would definitely be interesting to see a follow up on this program

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
What is the point of this? So that anybody with the means and capability can meticulously plan and sabatage UK power systems?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Supply lines are usually first order of offensive strategic attack. If you starve a country, during the time or the act of war, That allows the aggressor or offensive attacks to be orchestrated with much less concern for an early or imminent counter attack. War monger's and the people that have done these kind's of 'Offensive/Defensive' acts the upper hand during conflict.
S&F woodwardjnr!! Thanks for sharing your find.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Excellent info and find - will be watching these later.

Are the underground tunnels of Stockport, Cheshire mentioned at all? I fancy getting down there and checking them out if not, living locally and all. Someone beat me to it (though I think they were a bit soft in not fully exploring
... )

Stockport Tunnels - secret expedition, loads of photos

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Very well done... This is why we come to ATS!

S&F for ya!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

If this map is such a secret, why would there be a Youtube video about it?

Just saying...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Great thread. I have had a keen interest this area for many years. S&F.

Currently downloading the Secret Bases video on BTJunkie and look forward to watching it tonight.

The UK has so many of these "secret bases" that I believe are still hidden, many of them in plain sight. I think your thread may rekindle some research into this again.

Regards

Doc

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Some good new material for us to ponder, as my mexican friend would say, "Muy interesante!"

I do find secret bases interesting, hell anything supposedly secret makes it that much more interesting right?

But, I dont believe there is really a conspiracy. Of course we want our best military bases kept secret. Has it been that long that people forgot the nightly Nazi bombing the UK had to endure? In times of war, we definitely want our military installation's hidden and kept intact.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Referring to the Plutonium in the garden comment I am Ray Fox in the 3rd vidio. I am still alive and very ill. and homeless been made an indefinite bankrupt to block me getting to the court for compensation, refused proper medical care ,the nuclear contaminated property in the vidio was taken by Government to block any further investigations,my family is split under the strain suffering trauma,hardship,statesponsored reprisals. see www.rayfox.info and another in the north of England www.nuclearcrimes.com ,and www.royaldutchshellplc.com another victim of Shell ,any support welcomed at [email protected]

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hey woodwardjnr nice thread.

Thought id seen all the documentries being the old timer that i am.. well i aint seen this one.

On part 2, very good documentry.

I checked channel 4 on demand to see if we can get a better quality version but this docums not listed in there available archive.

Good find buddy!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this - missed it first time around.

One thing it made me realize is just how incompetent and disorganized so much of the "system" really is. Of course there are some genuine conspiracies, but I think that quite often we give the government(s) too much credit! My father-in-law works for the local government and that's what he always says about conspiracies - "I work with these people......trust me, that's quite beyond them!"

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by rayfox1

Referring to the Plutonium in the garden comment I am Ray Fox in the 3rd vidio. I am still alive and very ill. and homeless been made an indefinite bankrupt to block me getting to the court for compensation, refused proper medical care ,the nuclear contaminated property in the vidio was taken by Government to block any further investigations,my family is split under the strain suffering trauma,hardship,statesponsored reprisals. see www.rayfox.info and another in the north of England www.nuclearcrimes.com ,and www.royaldutchshellplc.com another victim of Shell ,any support welcomed at [email protected]

Ray I am sorry to hear what you have gone through, I cant imagine how you must feel. I really believe people need to hear your story. Maybe you could create a thread explaining what has happened, for those with no idea what is going on. I have sent you a private message as well so you can get back to me direct if you want.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Thank you for supporting message,unable to open your private message may have deleted it by mistake ,i am new to all this,can you resend please or send me an e-mail .yes i am interested in starting a thread but need help on how to do it can you advice .

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

cool post....

Mark Thomas is awesome, used to watch the Mark Thomas comedy product….

Interesting point’s raised to name a few…

re obama’s Internet kill switch – we already have it in the UK, its called the Government telephone preference scheme, essentially all Internet still goes through the exchanges which means the uk gov already has the ability to shut it down, so they get preference over the telephone infrastructure during a *cough* fake terrorist attack/alien invasion.

Head to Porton Down ‘when’ terrorist attack/alien invasion occurs for the medicinal plants….!

Lol didn’t know about the connection between British airways and MI6….

top topics

<< 1   >>

join