It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real IRA says it will target UK bankers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Real IRA says it will target UK bankers

www.guardian.co.uk

In an interview with The Guardian the Real IRA said: "We have a track record of attacking high-profile economic targets and financial institutions such as the City of London. The role of bankers and the institutions they serve in financing Britain's colonial and capitalist system has not gone unnoticed."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.economicvoice.com
www.telegraph.co.uk

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This story never hit ATS at the time (ie Sept 14 10)... sorry it is a bit late, but in light of the fact that Ireland is fighting for their life against the Banksters, it is important to realize that they must weigh the decision heavily. We all hope that they find a way out of this one.. One story today said that there may be a loophole for them to escape being debt slaves of the EUM... Blessings for Ireland and its people.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
actually it did make ATS, i cannot post a link to the existing topic as i am currently on my mobile device, however i can assure you this has already been posted, so feel free to close topic

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

Yep it did get a thread.

I will stay out of this as irish people have been hrough enough because of english.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
There you go...

It was a very good discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Deleted post, it was crap!
edit on 16/11/10 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well honestly, if the UK bankers are those who are screwing Ireland... then I say it makes sense.

You can't step on someones neck for long before you SHOULD expect them to cause some damage.

new topics

top topics

join