It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin- George Soros connection, I knew she was a fraud.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Until you have had cameras follow you around 24/7 and record every utterance from your mouth and if you have never had people ask you pointed question after pointed question waiting for you to crack you have no idea how stupid you can be made to look after the cutting room in post production.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
Palin most definitely will not get elected in 2012. She is terrible at debates and never says anything intelligent. If she runs, the Republicans will lose, mark my words.

You grossly overestimate the intelligence of most voters. I would not be surprised if Palin won an election. She will have money being thrown at her for advertising from all sides. And thats all it takes in America to win. Money and charisma.

And she is charismatic. Regardless of the fact that she is dumb. If Soro's really does want to destroy America, supporting Palin sure couldnt hurt that cause.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

That's what I'm saying, she doesn't instill any confidence in me that she can do the job at all and with this shady business going on it's like the icing on the cake for me. I wish I could like her since I'm a right winger but I'm also anti-neocon because I am not pro war. I would rather see someone else. Rand Paul perhaps or someone similar.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Let's actively view the hypocrisy radiating from this thread shall we?

Glenn Beck shows daily episodes connecting every single cent given from Soros to another organization, claiming they are all connected and many of the people here who are defending Ms. Palin I assume follow actively.

Yet when a connection is unearthed of financial ties between someone in Palin's camp to Soros, all the people who would have agreed with this if it had been done by Glenn Beck are now crying foul.

I mean, really? Are you people just this pathetic? Are you people mentally disabled? Or are you just blind, stupid sheep? Or are you all 3 of these? I can't tell anymore. Too many gray areas.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
Palin most definitely will not get elected in 2012. She is terrible at debates and never says anything intelligent. If she runs, the Republicans will lose, mark my words.

You grossly overestimate the intelligence of most voters. I would not be surprised if Palin won an election. She will have money being thrown at her for advertising from all sides. And thats all it takes in America to win. Money and charisma.

And she is charismatic. Regardless of the fact that she is dumb. If Soro's really does want to destroy America, supporting Palin sure couldnt hurt that cause.

Word.

If there's a nefarious plot under way to plow the US Titanic into an ice berg, sarah palin is PERFECT, you betch'ya!... dumb as a bag of nickles, intellect of a Fern, yet just lucid enough to be trained how to smile out proper divisive talking points.

If I was an uber wealthy soulless divide & conquer agent, or wanted to crumble or make America look stupid.. I'd bankroll 20 palins and send them on a world tour while vigorously supporting obama in 2012.. whatever keeps the bi partisan wrecking ball of stupidity swinging left & right..

You know who sarah palin really is? a total stranger

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
Let's actively view the hypocrisy radiating from this thread shall we?

Glenn Beck shows daily episodes connecting every single cent given from Soros to another organization, claiming they are all connected and many of the people here who are defending Ms. Palin I assume follow actively.

Yet when a connection is unearthed of financial ties between someone in Palin's camp to Soros, all the people who would have agreed with this if it had been done by Glenn Beck are now crying foul.

Originally posted by SpectreDC
I mean, really? Are you people just this pathetic? Are you people mentally disabled? Or are you just blind, stupid sheep? Or are you all 3 of these? I can't tell anymore. Too many gray areas.

Apply alittle "Occam" here: what' s more likely conservative sweetheart and belle of the ball;" Sarah the fair"of wassilla is somehow connected to the conservative arch enemy;"spooky dude: and all 'round dr evil"George Soros???
or a writer at salon.com is pulling a bit of political manipulation.? To slap the conservatives after enduring a thorough bleaching at the polls.???

Sorry, needs some corroboration...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
PBS of all channels censored Tina Fey for criticizing Palin in an acceptance speech that was made recently. Did Soros donate cash to PBS? I believe he did with NPR but not positive on that I could be wrong.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I am all for Sarah Palin as GOP nominee for President. Oh please, oh please, oh please...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I'm optimistic that the intelligence of the masses is increasing because of greater awareness generated by diverse media sources offered online. We're really living in an amazing time. Political organizing has become incredibly easy with social media programs. Every time Palin says something stupid it will be infinitely ridiculed and processed, making her chances of winning slim, and also making the Republican Party itself in danger of collapsing. More and more people are realizing that the two party system is an elaborate scheme to control the masses via organized opposition. The Tea Party is right when they say that other Republicans should fall in line. We may see the birth of a new political party in 2012. What if moderate Tea Party members formed coalitions with conspiracy-minded moderate liberals? Everyone dislikes the Federal Reserve and knows our financial system is controlled by a criminal syndicate. The face of politics is changing.

The times they are a changing, for sure...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join