It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin- George Soros connection, I knew she was a fraud.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I found this article from Salon.com. It proves what I have thought all along that Palin is a fraud and possibly a plant for some other power or Soros himself? Anyway this guy advising Palin is a neocon and is has a hawkish view of of Iran and any other enemy we have so if she is our next President things will get hot and I'm not referring to her looks. Link below.

www.salon.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
I found this article from Salon.com. It proves what I have thought all along that Palin is a fraud and possibly a plant for some other power or Soros himself? Anyway this guy advising Palin is a neocon and is has a hawkish view of of Iran and any other enemy we have so if she is our next President things will get hot and I'm not referring to her looks. Link below.

www.salon.com...

What has Palin ever done to you guys to hate her so much? The Dems really really hate her. why? Because she is "stupid"? why is she stupid? what has she said that makes her stupid? "I can see russia from my house" she never once said that and it was part of a skit in SNL. It was nothing like Obama saying there is 57 states but he gets no abuse from that. The poor laidy gets so much flak i feel bad for her.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I'm probably more to the right than most tea partiers, that being said, I don't like her and don't trust her intentions and I find her to be an amateur and we already have one now ruining the country, we don't need another.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
From the same article....

Scheunemann and a partner have since 2003 been paid over $150,000 by one of Soros' organizations for lobbying work, according to federal disclosure forms reviewed by Salon.

$150,000 over 7 years? Chump change to Soros. If this was anything major, the dollar value would have been much more.

Soros recently gave PBS over a million dollars right before they fired Juan Williams. That didn't show up on Salons radar. But $150,000 over 7 years to someone remotely close to Palin has tounges wagging?

Really? Really?? Come on.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

Sorry....This proves nothing. This proves you have never been a Palin fan all along...NO! My last statement proves nothing either. I don't know if you always thought Palin was a fraud but I bet she isn't ...This does prove I'm a fan.

She has been demonized by the liberal press from the beginning of her national recognition--Just look at her record. Just look at her real record. I'll take her any day over what I've seen from the republican party. She's for real.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dakota1s2

What does it matter the amount? Do you really want someone who will most likely advocate more war advising her if she became president? Who's going to pay for more war?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread630767/pg1#pid9940

Sorry but I have to disagree with you, I really believe she has no clue about international politics at all and as any other politician she has most likely already been bought off.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Palin most definitely will not get elected in 2012. She is terrible at debates and never says anything intelligent. If she runs, the Republicans will lose, mark my words.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
She is terrible at debates and never says anything intelligent. If she runs, the Republicans will lose, mark my words.

And when Obama ran he was just a community organizer who was unqualified to be Commander in Chief. He just read pretty speeches that other people wrote. Obama wasn't (and still isn't) exactly POTUS material. And yet the people of America voted for him.

You never know who will get in.
Considering Obama got in, it's obvious that a person doesn't have to be qualified.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Sarah Palin is a very powerful woman. When she enters the room, men's brains fly out the door. I have watched her with Glenn Beck and with other mid-Eastern heads of state. Instead of focusing on the subject, I can see their eyes stare, with a very blank look and they focus on every word she is saying. I dare say she would be the most powerful negotiator in the history of the U.S. because she totally disarms the participants. I like listening to her speak and I like the effect she has on her listeners. While she will never work as a rocket surgeon, I would love to see her run for president with let's say...Ron Paul. That would be my dream ticket.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Remotely close? He was part of her inner circle. But I am sure Beck just forgot and will tell his audience very soon.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
No one with a functioning brain would accuse palin of having her own thoughts. Obviously, it is important to know exactly whose tongue is in her ear. She is more dangerous than a wolf in sheep's clothing; she is Trojan horse...rife with zionism. When those that control her jump ship, as with obama's crew, it is a natural part of the life cycle. Those inside the vehicle (palin) get out to avoid being consumed by the flames. Once outside, they are free to pursue new fifedoms (see rahm emanuel/gordon brown etc...).

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

This post brought to you by George Soros and other non-americans wishing to find a way to decieve those of us who are not weak and marxist by nature.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

With her new reality show and daughter on Dancing With the Stars, I feel like the media is preparing us for something bigger where she in concerned. Much like Obama being shoved down our throats for 2 years. This is my whole problem with the system, the media choose who the candidates are, anyone else is left in the dust.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

Umm, Soros is American.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Soros sucks and is an evil man, he has no conscience and profits off the losses of others. He has no business getting involved in our politics.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I don't disagree. But the attacks from the Right about him rounding up Jews during WW2 or him being non-America (he became a citizen in the '60s) are idiotic.

And since we agree that Soros is not a good man, we must thank Salon for bringing to our attention Palin's working with a man on Soros' payroll.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

So she is a Soros sponsored vote syphon to the right in order to get a Soros sponsored lefty into office? I like the way you think...but not for $150k. She's in the big leagues and makes more than that for one speech. I think I summed Palin up nicely in another post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers JJ thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
It was nothing like Obama saying there is 57 states but he gets no abuse from that.

There ARE 57 States in the Empire.

The 50 States plus:

-Guam
-Puerto Rico
-US Virgin Islands
-Federated States of Micronesia
-Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas
-Palau
-American Samoa

Sure we set Palau free....but we have to give them free $$$ every year and protect them. So I think Barry still counts them. Our Empire is bigger than 50 States. Barrack was referring to what we have to fund and the people he has to keep happy by sending Federal dollars to them every month...thus we have 57 States.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson

www.salon.com...

What has Palin ever done to you guys to hate her so much? The Dems really really hate her. why? Because she is "stupid"? why is she stupid? what has she said that makes her stupid? "I can see russia from my house" she never once said that and it was part of a skit in SNL. It was nothing like Obama saying there is 57 states but he gets no abuse from that. The poor laidy gets so much flak i feel bad for her.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join