It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking!! Real Ghost Video on Nightly News!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Nice vid but apart from all that pretty sure absolute fake why would you copyright such a claim before releasing it if not only for the dollar signs

Then the other thing when the kid falls out of the tree you can actually see one of the ladies looking at the kid falling down and bending over that' s where the cam suddenly gets pulled away from the scene

so my 2 cents total fake

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I find these scenarios absolutely hysterical...someone is obviously trying to cash in.
"We believe we have the FIRST and ONLY REAL ghost video in history."
The woman saying the kid is wearing clothes from 'another era'.
The woman the kid is following was described as 'shadowy'.

Enjoy your 2 seconds of fame, people.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColeYounger
I find these scenarios absolutely hysterical...someone is obviously trying to cash in.
"We believe we have the FIRST and ONLY REAL ghost video in history."
The woman saying the kid is wearing clothes from 'another era'.
The woman the kid is following was described as 'shadowy'.

Enjoy your 2 seconds of fame, people.

I wish the young video guy would have left the camera running, focused in that general area and moved that way to get a closer look

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Something quite creepy about this none the less- looks like the kid has abnormally long arms in a couple of frames. Also, I see the woman with the push chair looking in the direction of the kid, but that isnt conclusive that she 'sees' the kid- they are walking in a different direction to that of the kid. Not much info to go on though.

Could be wrong, but there just something a bit weird about it.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by memnoch25
Wow...that does look real to me! Good find!

Pretty creepy the way it was running and how it jumped into that tree. If only he pursued it more...

Yeah...he should have.....that's a potential reason to be skeptical too...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
People clearly still aren't looking close enough...

The 'thing' that "jumps into the tree" is the SAME 'thing' that "drops out of it and disappears" - The white/cream jacket, that the kid is wearing.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I would entertain the thought that the boy jumping into the tree is not that small child at all.

Perhaps it was a different kid jumping onto a branch and knocking his jacket off that his friend (who was nearby to the left of the tree) threw up into the branch.
The small child stopped to watch from behind a tombstone.

Yeah...maybe?

Hmmm, yeah, their appears a darker figure grabs a jacket from the branch, look closely.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Toadmund because: to add last line

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This is one of the more interesting videos I've seen, however it is proof of nothing. I was disappointed in the "analysis" done by the special effects expert, which was basically "watched it, couldn't debunk it, couldn't confirm it was paranormal." He did pretty much say he and his "team" determined it probably wasn't hoaxed through methods they are familiar with, however it appears they just sat around and watched it. This isn't a real video analysis. I do believe the video is of an actual event, however, was it altered? That is yet to be determined.

One always has to error on the side of logic, and it is much more likely that a child threw a jacket into the tree. This explanation appears to make the most sense at this point. The observations by other posters noting that people in the video are actually looking at "it" was enough for me to realize that this video is probably of a real child. Hopefully, there will be more compelling analysis of the video by experts to determine whether it is paranormal or not.

A word of caution, capturing a video of a paranormal event is one thing. Saying the video is of a ghost is another thing entirely and a leap of faith I can't readily make. The video could be of Fred Flintstone or a '57 Chevy at this point. There is just as much evidence supporting either premise, as there is of it being a ghost of a Civil War era child.

My point is there is no "evidence" that this--or any other paranormal picture or video--is of a ghost. Belief is ghosts is a question of faith or belief. I sincerely feel that people make the jump from paranormal to ghost too readily without recognizing this leap of faith. It is a big, big jump from saying unexplained to labeling such a phenomena a ghost. Yabba dabba doo!

Bobby Elgee; Sights Unseen Paranormal

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

I found your post to be fuzzy without a discernible form, and slightly transparent around the edges. It also generated a high EMF when I held the instrument close to the screen. Finally, it made me feel uneasy and I had the distinct feeling I was being watched while I was reading it.

HAH!

Actually you make a very, very good point. Overuse of adjectives can be a dead give away in regards to attempts to sway belief or providing insight into what one actually believes. I find this in of itself quite disturbing and creepy.

Thanks for a post that stands up to all efforts to debunk it.

Bobby Elgee; Sights Unseen Paranormal

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hmmm this video is very intriguing to me. I see the child and woman they speak of, but they look corporeal to me. The only thing that makes this a little strange is that they do appear to lack color of any kind. When they zoom in they look gray.

I don't know if this was a hoax or not, but I'm pretty sure that they people filming it weren't faking.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join