It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking!! Real Ghost Video on Nightly News!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
If you look here you can see the child running, and the woman is standing there looking back and waiting for the child. You see her 'turn' and keep walking (the 'mother') in the very next frame.

Then here literally as it's 'dropped' from the tree' The people w/ the strollers look over at it; in the very next frame you see the person in front look forward again; this is the back of their head in this shot.

My guess? The kid's still behind the tree and chucks something (wet paper bag, ball or something) into the tree or up in the air and it gets stuck in the tree then falls.

The kid probably "runs back to mummy" as the guy's pointing the cam down and going "ooh ooh, hold on!"

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
at the end it looks like it falls into the stroller someone on the path is walking by with... maybe going into kid in strollers body? cool video!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Just by looking at that video with an on the fence mind (I'm extremely sensitive and a heavy believer in the "Paranormal") You can see more people actually saw who/whatever was there on the path that day, other than the guy w/ the video camera.

It's a child, being a child; whilst the mother is wanting him/her to hurry up - But it is messing around, throwing things about and simply being its 'childish' self. - Nothing paranormal here.

The woman w/ the shopping bag (again most likely the mother) - The 2 people w/ Strollers; all saw this child running around and by the tree. You can clearly see evidence of this on the guys video.

--Question-- Does he actually explain as to why he was filming in the cemetery? Because I was constantly skipping the 'interview' bits and going to the video itself.

ETA: Oh and how the one woman in the video can claim it was wearing "Civil War era" clothing is beyond me... It was wearing a cream/white jacket with a hood? And most notably Wellington boots, too.
edit on 16-11-2010 by A55A551N because: (no reason given)

ETA 2: In fact look EVEN MORE CLOSELY at the end of the video as the "ghost" jumps into the tree. You can clearly, yes clearly, see ARMS lifting whatever went into the tree; up.

And as it falls it falls with the notion of being ruffled. -- That looks to me as though the kid threw its jacket up into the tree to try knocking something down.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm hoping some of the folks who were at the cemetery that day will come forward, now that the video has been released.

This child looks like he is wearing a hoodie, and maybe sweat pants. It looks like a regular running child, until the event with jumping into the tree and disappearing.

I'm having trouble pausing the video for some reason. Can't check it frame by frame.

But it's interesting nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
muff cabbage

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by amc621
reply to post by OldThinker

Pretty cool video, has anyone looked to see if there was a follow up to the story?

Thank you amc621, good question...I will look into...

OT

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I believe this to be video evidence of the eerie ghost of a small, presumably dead child that runs through the graveyard then jumps up into a tree. I don't see what else it could possibly be. Yes, this is truly proof of an afterlife in which we run through graveyards and jump up into trees.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I'm hoping some of the folks who were at the cemetery that day will come forward, now that the video has been released.

looks like a regular running child, until the event with jumping into the tree and disappearing.

Great point! It is probable someone will see this and remember they were there...

The tree jumping part is intriguing

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
As I said if you look closely enough at it and pay attention to both sides of the tree. Something's being thrown upwards and/or into the tree itself and then falling down.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I like how they are pretending it might be evidence of an afterlife

Yeah because when I want scientific evidence I always turn to the Fox 8 news team

Looks to me like a tangible living human kid in a graveyard.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I absolutely agree! How in the world would a child that size be able to jump up in that tree that high? I have experienced spirits a few times in my life and it only takes one time to make you a believer!! I really like this video and in my opinion it does prove an afterlife!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

Really? Barely any clear footage whatsoever... Of what appears to be a kid throwing its jacket into a tree as opposed to a ghost at an extremely far distance jumping into the tree - To you is proof of an afterlife?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

This cemetery is not far from my house and have been there quite a few times,there are some very old graves there some from the early 1700's it is quite spooky,in fact the whole area surrounding the cemetery is haunted.Ill go back there again and take my video camera and see if I can recreate this video.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

This cemetery is not far from my house and have been there quite a few times,there are some very old graves there some from the early 1700's it is quite spooky,in fact the whole area surrounding the cemetery is haunted.Ill go back there again and take my video camera and see if I can recreate this video.

Wow, its a small wotld, let us know what you see find? Ask around to see if anyone knows the other people in the vid, ok?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starseed32
reply to post by Blue Shift

I absolutely agree! How in the world would a child that size be able to jump up in that tree that high?...

No one can argue with that logic, unless the kids is an olympian prodigy...great input!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
He looked like a weird blur when he jumped off the tree.....I don't know...maybe the kid was actually chasing a squirrel and the squirrel jumped on the tree and then jumped off the tree and the kid was hiding somewhere.
edit on 16-11-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sciontist
at the end it looks like it falls into the stroller someone on the path is walking by with... maybe going into kid in strollers body? cool video!

Interesting thought...

I am sure I would have reacted more definitively...I dunno?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by A55A551N
As I said if you look closely enough at it and pay attention to both sides of the tree. Something's being thrown upwards and/or into the tree itself and then falling down.

. . . This.

I find it laughable that people aren't even entertaining the above notion which would probably be the most logical to fence-sitters and sceptics alike.

(Even though as I said in my OP. I'm a firm/heavy believer, in the Paranormal).

As I also said before you can clearly see hands throwing/pushing whatever it is (not the child) into the tree.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I can try to get there this weekend and see what I can do.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Nice fond OT.
I will watch it many times.
looks ligit..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join