It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone help with my dream regarding aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
If this is in the wrong area can you please move....

My first dream is that I am walking through a field with a large group of people following me. I have asked them to follow, they are all fairly frightened.
I lead them to a car park, I can see how scared they all are and ask them to calm down as it will be here soon. The group start asking where it is and i point to the sky, where there is a huge UFO, we look up further and then there is another one. I then turn round and there is a alien in some kind of suit, he has a mask over his face with a breathing mask covering its mouth. He is short and moves oddly, as he approaches me he puts out his hand and gives me this weird object, it looks like carbon fibre but is really oddly shapped. I then wake up.

My other dream is this. Again i am walking in the same park, there are crowds of people running every where, they are all going in the same direction but i am walking against them, i feel very calm. I look up and there are hundreds of UFO's, they are translucent but you can see the outline (a bit like a jelly fish) as i carry on walking all of a sudden i am frozen in the same spot, again i cant move. The next thing is that i am about 200 metres up the path and i have a message ringing in my head which is "if you tell anyone what we have given you we will take it away" then i wake.

I have had this dream a few times and would appreciate any help with this.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
do this.

during the day and as you drift off say to yourself "i desire greater clarity regarding my alien dream" and that is it. simply repeat and your mind will, within a week or so,prepare you for more information.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
oh and get a note book to record what you dream and be careful to recall the last dreams you get before you awake. those are often the psychic dreams or helpful ones.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

I will certainly try this, it has been bugging me because if it is some kind of message, what am i expected to do with it?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
as you 'get' more you can ask 'show me in my dreams what i must do with this" or some such question for greater understanding of WHY you get these dreams.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by chrissylee

I would like to help, can you let me know what's going on in your life, your age and some idea where you live?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

I dream a awful lot and do remember most of them. My most fearful dream that i have and this one i have had since i was a child.

The skies are dark and the air is really thick, around me there are ruins but they look like crushed metal, its as if im in a scrap yard but there is no colour. I feel so so sad, its as if i once knew the place, i get a feeling in the bottom of my stomach like the feeling you get when you think of a lost one. I feel that once this was my home.

I can have this dream in the day when i day dream i can see it all again.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Hi i am a 30 year old male who lives in Torquay (UK). I have a pretty settled life, i work in sales so i am kept fairly busy. I have a beautiful partner who does not live with me. The past few years have not been great, i have lost my father and cousin and uncle so its been hard on my family. I have had these dreams before these events have happened.
I however have to make a fairly big decision whether to move to Canada which is where my family are.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by chrissylee

Supposedly our dna is carbon based and as we enter into the new age, our dna is supposed to change from carbon based to crystalline. The structure of this crystalline is in the shape of a hexagram. Personally I believe this is the mark of the beast mentioned in the book of Revelation. This hexagram star mark can be found in various places, in logos, on buildings. Look at Walmart. You can see the institutions all around which pay allegiance to this 'star'. They are prepping their followers to accept this mark. This is the relevance in the alien giving you the piece of carbon fibre. Pray and ask God if this is true.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

re: your dreams

You may be "dabbling" in something much MORE sinister than "aliens". Hundreds of people have tried to follow there "dreams" and their lives end up in disaster.

For some REAL help from REAL people, I would suggest you take a look at this video:

Unwanted Piece of the Puzzle

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dbmlm

Thanks for the link but I think you read my post out of context. Like I said, the alien handing the op the piece of carbon fibre I believe is symbolic of taking the mark of the beast. Not a good thing.

eta: Hah! At 5:30 of the video there is a man with the mark on his head, bottom right hand of the screen so you can see an example of one of the institutions which are prepping for acceptance of this mark. He must be spy sent to see how this guy knows.
edit on 16-11-2010 by iamnot because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2010 by iamnot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well, after reading the replies I am not sure that you are after standard dream interpretation but since I'm here I might as well share what I have to offer.

Firstly, I believe that dreams dont walk straight. Whereas some are believed to be literal, most dreams are your brains way of processing information, in regards to what is happening, has happened and arguably what will happen in your life. The brain powerfully and cleverly packs a lot of info into symbols which make up dreams. this is why it's believed only the dreamer alone can intepret their dreams because it is their very own phsycological code.

It's quite a lengthy process, if the dream is particularly long and detailed but it is incredibly interesting to do. Like others have suggested, write down your dreams as soon as you have them. And in as much detail as possible, as they will fail to make any sense when you return to them.

Then take each thing, item, symbol in turn, and ask it a series of questions. Such as... A empty street... A rusty car, an alien etc... So you would take the first item and ask it, what are you? What purpose do you serve? how are you trying to help me in this dream? What do you symbolise in my life? The important part here is to answer as if you are the item itself and let the answer flow. There is no right or wrong. You will be amazed at how freely the answers come. So...

What are you? I am an empty street. What purpose do you serve? I give people a passage to other places. How are you trying to help me in this dream? I am giving you the choice to stay or leave. What do you symbolise in my life? My boyfriend. (Who in real life, as asked me for commitment)

This is just an example. I am happily married lol. So next you would move onto the next object and do the same thing. You may find you don't even have to go through them all, because once one or two key items are identified, its like you just KNOW what the dream meant. It comes to you in a flash. It works for me. I learnt it whilst studying life coaching, I can't remember exactly whose model it is but I know its quite popular in therapy.

Anyways, hope it makes sense and is helpful and not too conventional for you. Take care.

new topics

top topics

join