It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEN: Official Lady Advice Given Here.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
My wife works full time and makes about twice what I do.
After work she comes home (2 hours before me) and cleans the house and has dinner ready for me at around 5 each night.
She helped raise my 2 kids after we got married and takes care of all the "school stuff", doctor stuff, pays the bills and wants sex on average 2-3 times a week........

What the hell should I do? How id a guy supposed to put up with that kind of abuse?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

Maybe a woman is the wrong gender for you?
Just kidding. We can't let this thread die, It will become a classic. I'm still waiting for "the love doctor" to answer my dilemma.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
Women need not be a mystery any longer.and why? because i,Ewokdisco,can help men with ANY lady question they have. be about relationships,seduction or any other lady problem,allow my expert knowledge to guide the way to happiness and lady smiles.

simply ask your question and please allow for one day to elapse so i can mull over your lady question and give the full weight of lady smarts to help you.

ladies can also ask questions.

OFFICIAL lady help is FINALLY here. do not be afraid. live in fear or wonderment no longer.

[honesty only clause in full effect]

Buy me a piece of gum, mate. I'll show you how to chew it.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

I have come to the conclusion over many many years that the only possible way too treat a woman is to be a total male chauvinistic pig.

It doesn’t matter what you do or don’t do they will call you that anyway so behave like it.

If you should make a big mistake and ask what is wrong and she replies nothing then go to the pub. With any luck she will have changed to lock by the time you get back.

That will give you the excuse to stay away.

Yes ladies I am your original male chauvinistic pig and consider being called such a complement of the very highest order.

Took my lessons from Oliver Reid.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

lady smart guru.. i am trying your, "Just tell her what to do advice", dont ask or beg. why tf didnt i think of that a longgggg time ago?

question: is there anyway to tell if a gameplaying nasty type girl really loves you?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by urmenimu2

Punch her in the face. If she cries, she loves you. If she doesn't and hits you back, she doesn't love you, so you must hit her again until she loves you.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
OFFICIAL REPLIES:

URMENIMU2: all bad girls are bad because of past hurt and all of them secretly crave true love.say that to her and watch her cry or admit so. play the therapist 'i know the REAL reason why you act this way',but dont forget to tell not ask.let me know.

MWOOD:make more demands of her.its obvious she will do loads for her.so sit and make a '5 things you WILL do for me' list and push the envelop.

KIMISH:say to her 'if that smelled more like soap i'd love you 1000 times more than i already do,baby'. let me know.

MIKE STIVIC:Yes,portman or,if you kn ow a celebrity REALLY makes your gal jealous say 'wow a new temp started at work,she looks just like " " and she winked at me'. let me know.

IRISHMATADOR:interesting but it can be done.maybe pick a pal who your gal knows really well.go shopping.talk loads.make a day where your the ultimate partner.thjen get them back to yours for dvds and a meal.then introduce booze and hugs,kisses..move it all up slowly.if both dont mean much then demand it or its over.if she does mean something introduce it this way 'are you brave enough to grab life by the throat and try something like that.' dont fear saying things like 'if we did this i would you SO much more for the experience youd give me.this would keep us together forever'.or sit and say 'lets make a list of crazy things we should do before were 50' and put it on.let me know.let her know who is boss.

MBLAHNKLUVER: i will allow you to admire

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

I have come to the conclusion over many many years that the only possible way too treat a woman is to be a total male chauvinistic pig.

It doesn’t matter what you do or don’t do they will call you that anyway so behave like it.

You have clearly been around the wrong women and are assuming all are the same. It's you who chooses them, maybe you seek that type of chick and don't know it. Try looking for the opposite of what you normally get, you will see there are good ones!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish Matador

What is the best way to convince my girl to invite her best friend around for a nice friendly saturday nite threesome without it looking like I want to??

I need to convince her that I would only go through with it for her because I love and respect her wishes!!

Thanks in advance.

If you love and respect her wishes you won't want to force or convince her to do anything, she should want to do it. If you force or convince her to do something like this it could have consequences later...trust me I have seen it happen.

First is she even into chicks? If she isn't into chicks a threesome will probably never happen unless you bring home a guy.

Have you asked her?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
ewokjed,

how do you get all the ladies to forgive you when you've been a total ass?

Please advise!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
OFFICIAL REPLY:

CUPOCOFFEE: you dont. you simply carry on and charmingly ignore any protests about your behaviour.perhaps even add 'well,my 5 girlfriends adore me,so behave". try that.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

ewokjed

ladies can hold grudge if you burn bridges. Not good strategy to burn bridges and make enemies. 'Woman scorned'.

better to keep the peace. keep everyone happy

- coffeecups

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

What the hell should you do???

Wake up, of course, as obviously you are having a dream. If not though, then pat yourself on the back, kick back in your easy chair, light up a cigar, sip some brandy, and reflect on the excellence of life...

To the OP, My lady friends has a funky odor coming from parts unknown. What is the best approach to handle the situation? What do I say with out hurting her feelings and how do I say it?

Tell her you think it would be sexy to take a bath/shower together and get to it right after getting out of the tub/shower..(or during it). You can even make a pretense of cleaning her particular parts for fun...while ensuring they don't get missed. Nobody enjoys dining on a dirty table.

Obviously, the bathing isn't lasting long. I feel ya...I'm in Florida, and most of the time, with near 100% humidity, and lots of heat, you could have had a bath 10 min ago, and be sweaty and nasty by the time you walk to the car...

how do you get all the ladies to forgive you when you've been a total ass?

You own up to it, and move on. If you don't, you're not going to win the argument anyways... Even if YOU don't think you were an ass, THEY do, and you aren't going to change that with arguments.
edit on 17-11-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

It looks like you should be the one giving relationship advice. At least your advice won't get a guy kicked in his boy parts or worse.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

Hehe....all I can do is offer my viewpoint based on my years upon this Earth in the company of the fairer sex. What people do with that advice? Hey, that's their own prerogative.....
(but I'm happy to offer it).

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
URMENIMU2: all bad girls are bad because of past hurt and all of them secretly crave true love.say that to her and watch her cry or admit so. play the therapist 'i know the REAL reason why you act this way',but dont forget to tell not ask.let me know.

ya, all bad girls are bad because of past hurt. but some are masochists and feed off the pain, and that makes them even naughtier, and they like it, especially if they can cause similar pain in others - thats how they know they are loved. those are the REALLY bad girls. and this girl is very very bad...like...body bags bad. literally.

but anyway, yr advice may have worked. it certainly was better than the advice the guys on this thread are giving [ugh]. but ya, it might have worked, like, she might have felt, seen or learned something from my being "boss", but she left me too. hahahaha. actually, that may be the best thing that ever happened to me, it was a long hard loveless road with her. lol.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
OFFICIAL REPLY:

My advice is superior to all others on this site.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

My sincere apologies good sir, surely we must bow to thy great wisdom on all things related to the fairer sex. I never knew you were a member, Mr. Hefner... Welcome!

(Hey, Hef's older than dirt but still beds down with a few gals each night that individually are hotter and younger than most of us could get, let alone in multiples...so the dude's got game...)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
OFFICIAL REPLY:

My advice is superior to all others on this site.

Official reply to your official reply, you advice is gonna keep all these men single and in a basement! OR they will lose their respected partners.

Do you even have a gf? I mean a real flesh one that is breathing?

I think you should let Gazrok proof read your advice

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Do you even have a gf? I mean a real flesh one that is breathing?

Mrs Palmer and her five daughters is what we say over here for such cases

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join