MEN: Official Lady Advice Given Here.

page: 2
3
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco
 


Before I tap your brain for information , I would like to see some credentials??????

I need prior proof that you know what you are talking about.

Maybe some references from your ex-girlfriends?


Edit: At first I thought maybe he is gay and has some special insight into how women think but after reading your first set of replies I am starting to think "have you ever met a woman??"

Hurry up with those references
edit on 16-11-2010 by Irish Matador because: i saw some of the OPs replies




posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy
 


If you do make sure you are an arms distance plus the distance of anything that happens to be near her.
Just be weary when bedtime comes keep your wits about you and you will get through this.

I suppose it all depends what is on TV at the time so it's all about strategy and timing.

Thanks



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580
 


hahaha a 2 day argument because u forgot butter? that is just a tad 2 extreme lol but yea selfish man how cud u 4get the butter?!?!? lmao



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by Myendica
 


HA! I was told I didn't really love her because I didn't put butter on her bread and we had 2 day argument "BECAUSE I FORGOT THE BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
OMG THE BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111oneoneone
I would give 'something else'(like toast)
without any butter!


That would teach her to mind her manners.
edit on 16-11-2010 by butcherguy because: adding wholesome things



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
i still have the "brown love" issue guys.......

its serious and i need advice



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
i still have the "brown love" issue guys.......

its serious and i need advice


I dont think that question really belongs on ATS

May I suggest an adult website, rather than here? For your sake that is...



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder
 


If you love him....bite the pillow!!


I think I explain it well in my signature



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 


oh stop being such a prude!..just a bit of fun isnt it? its an issue in a relationship, its not something that requires a porn website.



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish Matador
 


LOL! i do love him yes but why should i compromise my feelings and my butt hole just to keep him happy....if he loved me then surely he wouldnt want me to do something that will make me uncomfortable....



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 


oh stop being such a prude!..just a bit of fun isnt it? its an issue in a relationship, its not something that requires a porn website.


Im not saying anything about a porn site, I just meant adult relationship website

Im also just warning you. Ive seen people post banned and banned for less. And FYI, the OP is probably the last person on ATS that should be giving relationship advice, considering the size of his ego, and he's pre school english skill. But hey, if you believe him, well....you'll find out :lol

Oh, and Im definently not a prude, many members that have known me a long time here will atest to that, lol
edit on 16/11/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
ha ha ha ha ha what a good thread for a laugh, thank you folks.

Serious now...

I'm a guy.. been there, learned from the mistakes. These are not in any specific order....

1. Never give your personal power and self-direction to another person for any reason.

2. Wake up man.. can't you see her mind is constantly on the move, constantly seeking assurance/comfort/control options.

3. Listen with all your might. In those words she is saying to you are hints and emotional indicators.

4. You will rarely get a straight answer to "What's wrong?" So start smaller, "How are you feeling love?"

5. In most cases she wants "it" as much as you do.. she just pretends not to in order to hold some control...yep.. sex is a weapon until they are into "it"

5.5 Anticipation! Not your's. Her's. Appeal to the mind with tease and flirting.. just don't barge into it like a neanderthal.

6. You'll never win.

7. For some strange reason Jewellery seems to placate the female, who hoards it even through many marriages. Imagine how much money gets spent on placating them with Jewellery... don't fall into that trap.

8. Don't listen to me man!!
edit on 16-11-2010 by Tayesin because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 


you said adult site....that to me means porn site, theres also others in the thread that may be able to advise on this predicament.

i havent been on ats long, im not using foul language, im not harrasing, or being rude or bullying, i have a genuine issue, and i cant really speak to my mum about it, its ok having a female perspective on it but i wud like to have a male perspective as well.

plus the topic of the thread is relationships.

i cant see the problem, u have probs been here longer and have more experience but i cant see an issue

sorry



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
i still have the "brown love" issue guys.......

its serious and i need advice
Looking at it from a standpoint of science......

That of which you speak, it really has one purpose.... a one-way door so to speak, for something to come out of, not for something to go into.
There's your out, use it.
edit on 16-11-2010 by butcherguy because: janitrol



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin
 


hahahahah brilliant and id say 98% accurate...

lol made me chuckle



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy
 


ive used the .."its an exit not an entrance" line...but he has never done it before, nor i, and im like well maybe do it once let him try and pray to god he hates it lol if he doesnt he will want to do it all the time...i dont want a baggy bum



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by butcherguy
 


ive used the .."its an exit not an entrance" line...but he has never done it before, nor i, and im like well maybe do it once let him try and pray to god he hates it lol if he doesnt he will want to do it all the time...i dont want a baggy bum
Then eat a load of beans

I wish him luck.
edit on 16-11-2010 by butcherguy because: cleaning



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy
 


you literally just made me vomit in my mouth just then.....that my friend IS DISGUSTING!!

LOL



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 


you said adult site....that to me means porn site, theres also others in the thread that may be able to advise on this predicament.

i havent been on ats long, im not using foul language, im not harrasing, or being rude or bullying, i have a genuine issue, and i cant really speak to my mum about it, its ok having a female perspective on it but i wud like to have a male perspective as well.

plus the topic of the thread is relationships.

i cant see the problem, u have probs been here longer and have more experience but i cant see an issue

sorry


You are new so you might want to read these T&C

Your discussion is in violation of the T&C. Maybe you should read them before telling another older member they have problems. It's vulgar, plain and simple and there are kids on here!

If you have questions about this stuff find a sex forum NOT this one. It's about relationships, not sex and the OP is not someone you should be asking either.



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by butcherguy
 


you literally just made me vomit in my mouth just then.....that my friend IS DISGUSTING!!

LOL
I'm just lookin' out for your bum!



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
[It's vulgar, plain and simple and there are kids on here!




And adults that act like children


edit on 16/11/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)





 
3
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join