It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a certain mod keeps deleting my moon thread!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
why? i made a thread that had a video of the moon with a time lapse over an evening i also included my other two threads and TWICE they have trashed it....why is this?

just further raises my suspicions of rumours that ats in is fact government run...and they dont want factual evidence beig displayed!

has anyone else heard these rumours?

lets see if this one get trashed as well huh?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Rubbish

It was probably removed because you either broke the T & C's or there was an exisiting thread with the same topic.

Grow up and get over it

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
well, it wil probably get deleted again....
are you within the T&C?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

I went to your profile and found both of your threads... I don't think they were deleted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11/16/2010 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

That certain mod also sent you a u2u explaining why. If you feel it was unjust you can reply to the u2u you received for clarification or to voice a complaint. There is also a means of complaining under your "tools" tab if you feel you have been unfairly singled out.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

they sed that i was to add my new info to one of my previous moon threads...which are now inactive last post on them was yesterday....if i have new evidence to bring to the table why put it in a thread that nobody is interested in reading anymore....utter crap!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

those werent deleted , but my new thread with new evidence keeps being trashed

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

i have replied....
2nd line

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

ATS doesn't work like many other sites. Old threads don't 404 or get sent to a separate website. If you add to your previous thread it will instantly hit the "recent posts" page, same as any newly created thread does. Here threads don't go stale. In fact a few hours ago a thread OP'ed in '04 stayed on the recent posts page for quite awhile.

The reason that this policy exists, I believe, is to keep the search function as efficient as possible. On ATS if we search for a specific story or subject we are met with a minimum number of possible results - not hundreds or thousands of threads on the topic. This means that if we wish to learn about a subject we don't have to read through the same information over and over again, praying for nuggets of original content.

This is a good thing.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

yes the mod informed me of this ..i was unaware, apologies.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

You just answered your own question on WHY the point of a thread is to ADD to it not start a new thread on the same subject.

And when you add to existing thread it gets bumped by you posting in it so its not a dead thread anymore.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
why not just add the "new info" on the existing thread than?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Rubbish

It was probably removed because you either broke the T & C's or there was an exisiting thread with the same topic.

Grow up and get over it

It was her third thread on the same topic.

And it was nothing special...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
It was her third thread on the same topic.

And it was nothing special...

Well there you go OP

And in future, if you dont think your thread deserves to be trashed, contact the mod that removed it directly, rather than creating a thread alleging that ATS is a government site,

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
in case it has escaped your attention...it has been dealt with, and my info has been posted on my more recent thread....

good day

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

edit on 17-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
why? i made a thread that had a video of the moon with a time lapse over an evening i also included my other two threads and TWICE they have trashed it....why is this?

just further raises my suspicions of rumours that ats in is fact government run...and they dont want factual evidence beig displayed!

has anyone else heard these rumours?

lets see if this one get trashed as well huh?

That is very unusual indeed. Sad, very sad, if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
in case it has escaped your attention...it has been dealt with, and my info has been posted on my more recent thread....

good day

Oh, didn't see that. So maybe there's still hope after all?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Contact the staff member via U2U.

Thanks

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join