It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat kicks gators butt back into the water!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I saw this on Robin Meade Headline News this morning and it made me smile! I LOVE cats!

This cat shows this gator and the other one who is boss! AMAZING!

I had a cat that was just like this. She cracked me up. She thought she was a 200lb dog yet she was a tiny little fur ball all of about 7lbs lol. She had my bf's boss' dog terrified of her. The dog was 100lbs and would run with his tail between his legs when he saw Jasmine. She would go up to him and bat at him in the snout! Jasmine loved to sit at the top of the stairs and be a watch "dog" when people came over. She growled when someone new walked thru the door. It was so funny because she was such a friendly cat! She would growl at you then play with you. This cat in the video reminds me of her. She had no fear!!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Haha!

Thankfully gators are placid

I can guarantee that if that was a crocodile, then.........bye bye kitty

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Starred and flagged! I love cats too; me and my girlfriend have 3 cats and a kitten, all rescues.

It just goes to show that it ain't the size of the cat in the fight that counts, it's the amount of fight in the cat that counts.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Haha!

I'm in Florida. We had a female jogger get grabbed and killed by a gator not long ago - he dragged her into a lake - they are not placid here. But you can live around them if you get used to it and stay wary.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
haha unbelievable

cats!!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Haha!

Ha yeah that cat would have been lunch!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
[I'm in Florida. We had a female jogger get grabbed and killed by a gator not long ago - he dragged her into a lake - they are not placid here. But you can live around them if you get used to it and stay wary.

I was actually making the comparison to crocodiles. Compared to crocs, gators are placid and a lot smaller. I used to live in one of the most crocodile prone areas of the world, and at the local croc park we had gators. The handlers could actually go in and fee the gators by hand, with no attack. You cant do that with a croc, because it wont be going for the food

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Haha!

I'm in Florida. We had a female jogger get grabbed and killed by a gator not long ago - he dragged her into a lake - they are not placid here. But you can live around them if you get used to it and stay wary.

I'm in Florida too. I have 2 gators in the water way behind my house and I see them often swimming in there.

When I lived down south we lived on a canal and the gators would come up on the bank and sun bathe. They never bothered us. My rabbit however use to taunt them, I'm surprised it didn't end up as food!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

[I'm in Florida. We had a female jogger get grabbed and killed by a gator not long ago - he dragged her into a lake - they are not placid here. But you can live around them if you get used to it and stay wary.

I was actually making the comparison to crocodiles. Compared to crocs, gators are placid and a lot smaller. I used to live in one of the most crocodile prone areas of the world, and at the local croc park we had gators. The handlers could actually go in and fee the gators by hand, with no attack. You cant do that with a croc, because it wont be going for the food

I've been around a few gators pretty close and they didn't seem to care people were there but I wouldn't want to feed it or play around with it. I don't want to be lunch!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I've been around a few gators pretty close and they didn't seem to care people were there but I wouldn't want to feed it or play around with it. I don't want to be lunch!

Thats right, they still have the teeth!!!

You actually cant go near crocs, they will attack straight away. We had one case where 3 motorcycle riders got caught in a flash flood. As they were swimming to saftey, one guy got caught by a croc. The other 2 climbed a tree, and the croc terrorised them for almost a full day before they were rescued. The bastard also bought the body of their dead friend and left t under the tree they were in, as if it were saying "You're Next"

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

OMG! That sounds horrible!!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You would think that cat would be gator food. That's one tough kitty. Ninja kitty strikes again!

top topics

join