It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I am Rinus and became interested in conspiracies and ancient cultures after seeing the world trade centre come down.
I try to keep my mind open and by now ive heard so many different theories about who we are and why we are on this shiny blue planet ive slowly formed an opinion of what i believe to be 'true' . Still i feel like every time i learn something new i only get more question .. hence i stumbled upon this site hoping to find some like minded people that have been searching for the truth alot longer then i have. As my ideas are becoming so strange i would probably never have believed anything i would say if i heard it a decade ago.
Anyway i hope i will be able to contribute to and learn from posts that people here have posted.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Welcome,I'm pretty new around myself. Hope you find some great topics to both pique and satisfy your curiosity. It's an interesting place,indeed!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Keep an open mind but also keep your sanity and logic, there are some VERY out there people at ATS who will have you believing in all sorts if you let them.

I would stay out of the Greys for now if you want to avoid that sort of thing.

When you finish browsing I would listen to some joyous music to drown out the collective dread this place can inspire.

edit on 16-11-2010 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Well yeh i look at it as sort of a puzzle , keeping really far fatched ideas as possible untill i can fit all the pieces that lead up to that idea into place. It is easy though to lose objectiveness and believe things just because i want to.
People have a tendency to filter out anything that does not fit in their belief and keep looking untill they can explain/prove their vision is the right one. After seeing a bunch of documentaries i learned not to believe anything right off the bat. As far as the 'greys' and other kinds of aliens go , i think they are out there but to think they want to control or meddle with us humans i am highly doubtfull.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Turbostoep

Welcome friend! Most of the people on here are very friendly, just be yourself and tell the truth! Oh and follow the rules. Mods are always there to help you too! They have helped me out a lot!

top topics

join