It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 16th. We're still alive! : )

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Count me as part of the crowd that tires of this Webbot/TWZ cruddy.

Like it was said before, you pick out any random day and say "Bingo! This is the start of the downfall" and then everything after gets lumped in as part of that. I might as well have said before the date that November 5th, 1985 was the start of it all! and everything past that is inherently included in my prediction. It's crap.

If that fails, then you get the defenders that say "the Universe/Reality/Cosmos is liquid, man...it changes all the time...didn't you see Butterfly Effect with the dude from That 70's Show?".

Malarkey.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

I did some digging on the letter and it would appear to be a fraud. there are threads on ATS about it, but see this:

www.masonicinfo.com...

and this
edit on 16-11-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well I take most things from webbot with a grain of salt. Some things they have predicted, by chance or conclusion, and maybe even some successful predictions go unnoticed; but one thing is for sure, don't base your future off of webbot. It would be a dire mistake.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I sugest we all wait untill November is over with before we start crowing.A few anoying things have happened that might develop.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

Your first link just says that freemasons do not actually follow the devil. That didn't really show that Pike or the letter were fraudulent. Even if that entire branch of the freemasons was a hoax, Albert Pike was not, and his letter was an actual piece of paper which he wrote.

Thank you for guiding me to your second link, but I was prepared for someone to say that the letter was fake. look:

Albert Pike's plan for the Illuminati was as simple as it has proved effective. He required that Communism, Naziism, Political Zionism, and other International movements be organized and used to foment the three global wars and three major revolutions

Even though the term "Nazi" did not come forward on the world stage until after WW2, it was being formed and built up from much earlier. (Most likely as a "grassroots" movement). Political parties don't just spring up out of no where, they slowly grow.

And this:

Claim's made that Pike's letter is a fraud are diluted by the fact that the letter was discovered before the current war and before the Second World War. We understand the letter was first know of publically in 1910. The fact that the events in the letter discovered in 1910 came to pass and are currently in the "Third World War" make any criticism that the letter is a fraud irrelevant.

And if you think that is just some kind of strange coincedence:

Albert Pike's strategy has been corroborated by numerous authorities such as Dr. Dennis L. Cuddy PhD. in The Power Elite's use of Wars and Crises, by Anthony J. Hilder, and in "Pawns in the Game" published in 1954 by William Guy Carr, R.D. Commander R.C.N. refers to the Pike letter.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Note the July level of release...Then note the decline from the tipping point. We might not notice much for a few weeks .Not much noticed in July.But a few things have happened that should be watched.Remember great events cast a shadow long before them.
Then when dealing with probabilities..they tend to come in clusters..Also the powers that be..tend to decide for us that which is newsworthy..anything that will affect are personal wellbeing will affect our spending.ie the health of the consumer society.I'd give it a bit longer yet we are the fish in the Bowl,and it might take a while to notice the bowl has sprung a leak.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Wowwww, all these people are saying that November was just the start of the tipping point! So what kind of time frame are we looking at here? From November 2010 to December 2033? By trying to justify your failed Webot/TWZ nonsense you have made it even more hard to stomach!

"But Mr. F0112 its just the start of a time of change!" Well that is a pretty ignorant thought in and of itself... you people think the world has just been sitting around all stagnant like waitin for November so we can have some change? The world, nigh the universe, is constantly changing!

Is the U.S. economy gonna collapse? Its a possibility; however, this is not something you need prophecies to see. Are we screwing s&*t up on this planet? Yup, been doing it for along time. Do we kill each other off and face possible self inflicted extinction? Again, yes, this has been true (the extinction part) since the Manhattan Project and the days of MAD (mutually assured destruction). If you need silly computer programs contrived by a psilocybin induced Terrance Mckenna to point you in this direct then... i have nothing the gravity of the stupidity of TWZ/Webot has hit me head on now and I'm left speechless...

That being said have a TERRRIIIIFFFICCC day, and remember there is always a chance(minute) your forthcoming December predictions will ring true.
edit on 11/16/2010 by F011235813 because: some typo fixes

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I HAVE A PREDICTION

Cliff will soon to be understood on the web to have passed from being HALF PAST HUMAN ...

... to HALF WAY TO HUMAN !!!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Still alive, yes... in THIS reality.

In an alternate reality, we didn't make it.

In yet another, we escaped to an Earth-like planet just in the nick o' time. Oh, and we left TPTB behind because they didn't make the cut. Think I'll go visit that reality... anybody up for a road reality trip?

In any case, I'm glad to be replying to you. All is well... for now at least!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Im surprised no one is mentioning the whole unsettled state in the EU. And if ever there was a likely place for the beginning of WWIII it would be the very same place that began and hosted the last two WW. Who knows?

Ireland crisis could cause EU collapse, warns president

www.guardian.co.uk...

Mind you I dont know squat about the web bot, and I have no opinion as to whether or not it can predict anything, but to say "nothing big happened" in the last week is a little blind, really.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
So it was a few days off. Have you seen what's going on right now?
If it gets like we think, there will be little doubt.

Enjoy

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Im surprised no one is mentioning the whole unsettled state in the EU.

It's extremely ironic, because the webbot predicted this, along with all the problems with Ireland

It's always good to read the report yourself but it also says there will be increased violence against bankers in Ireland, so keep an eye out for that.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The myopic among us (you may not know who you are but we do) would look at WWII and say that it started on Germany's invasion of Poland. Or perhaps Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor. But seriously, is that really when the war started? There were a myriad of events ---- not dramatic at the time --- that lead to the more shock-and-awe TV moments that certain people require. But if data were anayzed along the lines of WebBot at the time, it would naturally key in on those precursor events. Which would elicit a big ho-hum from certain folks.

I read George Ure daily and have for years. Never was there a single day associated with an event as regards this time period. Frankly, the whole WebBot thing doesn't and can't function that way. Large patterns are detected in the data and they are able to identify 'temporal markers' that allow them to determine where we are along that larger time line. If you don't get this concept your comments are ill founded. Maybe the WebBot will turn out to be a bust. Personally I'm hoping for that result as, undoubtedly, are the WebBot people. But some of you folks are calling the game at the very start of the first inning. Go read-up. Again, I suggest George Ure's site. He talks about the 'tipping point' and the current time period almost daily.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

But things have happened..The biggest is the fact that Iran can hit Israel with its new missile.In the real world this can't happen.We all know the consequences, thats why Russia and America are getting friendly.The timeline from now on might very well be the start of the Web Bot timeline.....

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Steve8511

Yes everything is lurching from one near crisis to the next..Student riots finacial chaos etc.very zig zagy like the crocs teeth on the graph.
I can see Israel doing Iran this month....They have the fuel..they have the weapons..winter grade jet fuel with a short shelf life I might add.I'll feel better when November ends with no attack.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
When he predicted 9/11 he predicted a tipping point 60 days prior to the event.........

<< 1  2   >>

join